Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 19/11/2017 11:04:54
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
2022 DE Mario Eugenio wants to be the next DeMarcus Walker

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> LES COURS : -> Cours -> cours de L1 aes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bellaaaa
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

ton texte: happy

MessagePosté le: 10/11/2017 03:27:28    Sujet du message: 2022 DE Mario Eugenio wants to be the next DeMarcus Walker Répondre en citant

156 pound Eugeniowomens Lamarcus Joyner Jersey, who attends Pierce Middle School,The 6-foot, is an imposingly dominant defensive tackle for the Westchase Colts, a team which plays in Pop Warner.

Eugenio has earned many achievements so far in his time on the gridiron. Eugenio participated as a sixth and seventh grader in the Future Stars Game. Eugenio additionally participated on FBU Team Tampa in the sixth grade and received an invitation on the team in the seventh grade but declined to devote time to running track.

Eugenio is proud that he’s been able to showcase his skills and compete with some of the best athletes in the nation.

The events are even more motivation for the already hungry athlete.

“The competition is huge around Georgia and Miami area so I know I have a lot work to do to be one of the top defensive end’s of my class,Eugenio said. “I did FBU 6th grade Team Tampa and it was my first national experience. It was fun. I was able to get to know different All-Star players from the Tampa Bay area. FSG in sixth grade was amazing because it was my first year ever playing football and I was able to represent my state. That was big for me. The same for the FSG in seventh grade. Authentic Connor Barwin Jersey,I was very humble to make the team for the second straight year. I’m looking forward to the FSG 8th grade Team Florida.”

Eugenio fondly recalls his favorite football memory,>Authentic Andrew Whitworth Jersey which came in a game vs. the Packers when he was on Oldsmar Falcons in his first year playing football.

“It was my first sack because I was happy that I did something good for my team>womens Kayvon Webster Jersey. Eugenio said.

Eugenio is very passionate about putting himself in a position to make big plays for his team throughout the course of a game.

“What I like the most about football is when the person with the ball is coming near me or when I'm going near them and when I make the tackle or block the ball when the quarterback is about to throw it,Authentic Tyrunn Walker Jersey Eugenio said.

Eugenio shares the main thing playing football has taught him about life.

“That nothing comes to you easily and you have to work hard to make it in life,” Eugenio said.

Eddy Merino is in his first year coaching Eugenio with the Westchase Colts. Merino explains the best parts of Eugenio’s game at defensive end.

“His motor. He's always at 100 percent. There’s no low setting. He’s always on high.

Mario is quite a character. He has the special talent to get under opposing players’ skin. When he gets an O-lineman pissed off the team feeds off it. It's like blood in the water,Authentic Ethan Westbrooks Jersey,” Merino said. “I like how he uses his long frame and speed to get on the edge and disrupt plays on the outside.”

Eugenio does all he can to be an encouraging teammate that is uplifting to everyone around him.

“I try to be a good teammate by supporting my teammates every single play and practice even when things are not going our waywomens Michael Brockers Jersey,eugenio said. “I always tell them ‘Don't listen to what people say. Just work hard and let things happen.’”

Merino explains that Eugenio is growing nicely into a dependable leader in the locker room.

“He is learning what it takes to become a leader more and more every day. He leads by example with his play,” Merino said. “His demeanor and competitiveness rubs off on his teammates for sure. He makes it look easy at times and that makes them want to push harder.”

Eugenio is appreciative of how his coaches are so supportive of him.

“My coaches help me be a better player and person because they care about my future and how I do on the field and at school,” Eugenio said. “My head coach Eddy Merino always gives me advice about keeping my grades up. He always tells me that I got a lot potential and that I just need to keep working on my technique

That give me a lot confidence to do more work.”

Eugenio is not only one of the most jovial members of the team but also one of its most hard working.

” Merino said. “But when it’s time to put in work he's goes 100 percent,“His work ethic is great. He has a fun-loving personality, no questions asked.”womens Andrew Whitworth Jersey,

Eugenio is also a member of Tampa Track. He explains how running track has a positive effect for football.

“It helped me to became more fast and versatile in the field coming out of the edge,” Eugenio said. “Also my footwork got much better.womens John Sullivan Jersey, It’s become a very important sport for me and for the success I have in football.”

Merino gives an example of the big-play ability of Eugenio.womens Connor Barwin Jersey,

then had to redirect inside cause Mario beat his man outside and contained. Mario rips back inside and pokes the ball out of the QB’s hands and our outside linebacker picks it up for 60 yards and a score,'' >“We were up on the Dunnellon Tigers 8-0. They were driving to possibly tie the game at about the 30. They call a pass. QB was trying to roll outAuthentic Kayvon Webster Jersey,” Merino said. “It turned the momentum of that game.”

Merino warns people to not doubt Eugenio’s football IQ due to his light-hearted nature.,womens Tyrunn Walker Jersey,

“A lot of people under estimate Mario’s football IQ because he is such a goofy and funny kid,<womens Ethan Westbrooks Jersey,” Merino said. “But defensively he is one of the brightest kids I’ve ever had the privilege of coaching.”

Merino sees plenty of this NFL player in Eugenio’s game.Authentic John Sullivan Jersey,

” Merino said. “Tall, long arms,To me he plays a lot like Simeon Rice,Authentic Lamarcus Joyner Jersey, quick as a cat, uses his hands well and has an explosive first step and he is very confident in himself.”

Eugenio patterns his style of play after DeMarcus Walker.Authentic Michael Brockers Jersey,“

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/11/2017 03:27:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> LES COURS : -> Cours -> cours de L1 aes
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: