Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 19/11/2017 11:25:00
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
DeShone Kizer: 'I don't play this game to sit on the bench'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bellaaaa
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

ton texte: happy

MessagePosté le: 07/11/2017 06:43:00    Sujet du message: DeShone Kizer: 'I don't play this game to sit on the bench' Répondre en citant

but plans to be back on his feet before long.Authentic Ryan O'Reilly jerseyDeShone Kizer will sit this week in Houston while Kevin Hogan makes his first NFL start

"I don't play this game to sit on the bench,'' he said Wednesday after being demoted for Sunday's game in Houston.adidas Sebastian Aho jersey, so now it's about accepting this as a challenge and doing whatever I can to get back out there and once again be the best quarterback and the best version of myself I can beAuthentic Matt Duchene jersey,,

Kizer,adidas Victor Rask jersey took no solace that part of Hue Jackson's decision was that Kizer is too inexperienced to carry a sub-par receiving corps.,adidas Matt Duchene jersey>, who went 0-5 as a starter and tumbled to the bottom of the NFL statistics

"Nothing makes this easier, my ultimate goal was to be the starting quarterback for every opportunity that I could and I came a little short of that this week and I'm going to do whatever I can to get right back on the path that I was on.",'' he said. "I'm a competitor.,Authentic Radim Vrbata jersey, I want to be out there playing. When I came out here and got drafted here

Kizer doesn't feel like Jackson has gone back on his word to stick with the rookie through the rough times.Authentic Max Domi jersey,

"Nah,'' said Kizer. "He's just going to ride with me from a new angle. And he felt like this offense needed a spark and that they're going to be able to get that with Kevin.'adidas Ryan O'Reilly jersey I believe that he's still going to ride with me throughout this time that I'm not the starter and making sure that I'm continuing to develop through reps in practice and learning from Kevin as he's out there leading this team.", he's completely riding with me still

Kizer said he's not surprised that his good friend Deshaun Watson is lighting it up in Houston, where he'll start Sunday against the Brownsand has thrown 12 touchdowns against only four interceptions.,Authentic Sam Reinhart jersey,
he's thrown nine TD passes and rushed for one.,adidas Mikael Backlund jersey,In the last two weeks alone

"He's a baller,adidas Mike Smith jersey, he's going out there and making some big plays. He's getting all the respect that he deserves. That ... is exactly what I was attempting to do myself and I believe that I was headed in that direction.,'' said Kizer.Authentic Sebastian Aho jersey, "He's been balling since we've been 15 and ever since I've ever met him. With the targets he has around him

"But in his situation he's been able to make the best of it and he's doing a very good job handling himself and I'm proud to be a good friend of his.Authentic Mikael Backlund jersey Now it's about doing whatever I can to get to the level that he's been able to perform at."

who's second in the NFL with 35 catches.adidas Sam Reinhart jersey>,He acknowledged that each QB has to play the hand that's dealt him. Watson had the good fortune of landing on a team with receivers such as DeAndre Hopkins

"You have to understand that wherever you land is a going to be a very different situation and ... I think his situation was very optimal for him, to go in with a very good defense and a lot of talent around him, ,adidas Radim Vrbata jersey,to really figure out myself.,'' he said. "And I believe that my situation was very optimal for me

I'm sure this offense is going to be very good one day.","This is going to be hopefully a very long career in this league and I look forward to learning from these different experiences I have here.Authentic Victor Rask jersey As the guys develop around me

He said he was already beginning to feel the game slow down for him, but the numbers don't support that. Kizer is last in the NFL with a 49.5 rating,adidas Max Domi jersey the only QB below 54%.'Authentic Mike Smith jersey,>, a full 21.5 points behind second-worst Joe Flacco. He's also last in completion percentage at 50.9

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/11/2017 06:43:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: