Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 19/11/2017 11:17:28
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Chiefs’ Cameron Erving vs the Texans: Well ...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bellaaaa
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

ton texte: happy

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2017 06:59:08    Sujet du message: Chiefs’ Cameron Erving vs the Texans: Well ... Répondre en citant

When the Chiefs traded for offensive lineman Cameron Erving earlier this season, there were, um, a supposedly safe position., some questions. After all,,womens Jim Kelly Jersey,' Erving’s time with the Cleveland Browns (after being a hot commodity in the draft and a first round selection) has been treated like something as a cautionary tale for the potential to overdraft at offensive line

has played poorly enough to be eviscerated via GIFs and memes,Erving, over the course of his last two years, switched positions,Authentic Justin Tucker Jersey, and basically been a gigantic disappointment to Cleveland fans (who are quite used to that kind of thing but still weren’t happy about it). During this year’s preseason Erving’s poor play continued as he was kicked out to tackle.,Authentic Sammy Watkins Jersey,

So we were all quite befuddled when the Chiefs decided to trade for Erving for a fifth round pick. When I reviewed Erving’s film from the preseason,Authentic Eric Weddle Jersey, I became even more befuddled. I wrote here that Erving appeared to need rebuilding from the ground up,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, with serious issues in his technique (both upper and lower body) and recognition/awareness,as well as what appeared to be some very real strength concerns.

stunned fear doesn’t really do it justice. It was more like the sense of doom you get when you’ve still got two hours left before you reach your destination in the middle of the country and you realize your phone is on one percent battery and you forgot to bring your charger and your gas light just came on and that scarecrow you just passed looks a lot like the thing from Jeepers Creepers. So,So you can imagine my sense of stunned fear when it was announced on Sunday night that Erving would be starting in the place of LDT,womens Sammy Watkins Jersey, who had been playing RG at an All-Pro level prior to getting hurt against he Redskins last week (DANG IT). In fact,Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey,you know, I wasn’t thrilled.

we all know the Chiefs came out and won the game,Authentic Kawann Short Jersey,, which makes sense considering his talent level coming out of college. Did he show anything, because that’s what the 2017 Chiefs do. But what of Erving? A had a LOT of you ask me about him, or was he the same disaster he was with the Browns? How much improvement could someone show after less than two months? Well,Well, let’s find out. Click here if you don’t know how I review offensive linemen. The rest of you, let’s look at some numbers and talk about some film.

a win percentage of 25.3 percent isn’t doing much for me either. Erving didn’t play well against the Texans by any stretch of the imagination.,,womens Eric Weddle Jersey I’m never going to be happy with a 16 percent loss percentage. Additionally

The only thing I’d say to this is that this loss percentage is DRASTICALLY better than what I saw during his preseason film with the Browns. I actually stopped tracking wins and losses for that review because I was getting depressed.,womens Cam Newton Jersey, I’d estimate (based on memory, mind you),<womens Justin Tucker Jersey, that he was losing something like a third of the time.

losing on 16 percent of the snaps is quite competent. Of coursenot competent compared to abysmal. But I find it fascinating that Ervingwomens LeSean McCoy Jersey, the goal is to be competent period'Authentic Cam Newton Jersey, over the course of less than two months,Compared to that level of play'' womens Luke Kuechly Jersey,went from looking like a player who didn’t belong on an NFL field to looking like an overmatched backup. There is a HUGE difference between the two. And unlike during the preseason, I was able to get a peek at what Chiefs GM Brett Veach and Andy Reid might be thinking with regards to Erving.'womens Kawann Short Jersey,

A big factor in Erving’s high loss percentage was having issues against stunts.Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey,

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2017 06:59:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: