Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 11/12/2016 01:16:27
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Cheap NFL Jerseys China ound long enoug

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xinxiu24
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

ton texte: fdsfsdfdsf

MessagePosté le: 10/11/2016 01:59:53    Sujet du message: Cheap NFL Jerseys China ound long enoug Répondre en citant

Report Cubs Offer Lester $135M Deal - RealGM Wiretap
Jon Lester has drawn interest from multiple teams and has an offer on the table from the Chicago Cubs.

"What I'm hearing is the Chicago Cubs have made a significant offer -- significant north of $135 million Cheap NFL Jerseys ," David Kaplan said on his "Kap and Haugh" radio show Tuesday morning.

The $135 million offer is believed to be for six years.

Yankees Could Change Closers Next Season - RealGM Wiretap

The New York Yankees could have a new closer next season.

Mariano Rivera was the team's closer for nearly two decades before his retirement last season, but the front office faces a decision on whether or not to make another change already.

David Robertson took over the ninth-inning role this season, but is set to become a free agent and New York has Dellin Betances as a potential option if they would prefer to spend money elsewhere.

Robertson has a 2.83 ERA, 1.01 WHIP and 90 strikeouts over 60.1 innings this season. He is 37-for-41 in save chances.

Betances has a 1.33 ERA, 0.75 WHIP and 132 strikeouts over 88 innings this season.

Source Torii Hunter Agrees To Deal With Tigers - RealGM Wiretap

Free-agent Torii Hunter has reached agreement on a two-year Cheap Jerseys , $26 million deal with the Tigers pending a physical exam, a baseball source said Wednesday.

Hunter, 37, is a .277 hitter with 297 home runs and nine Gold Gloves in 14 seasons with the Twins and Angels.

Tino Martinez Quits As Miamis Hitting Coach - RealGM Wiretap

Tino Martinez has resigned as hitting coach of the Miami Marlins amid controversy.

Player complaints that Martinez verbally abused them recently became public.

In one instance, Martinez acknowledged he angrily grabbed a player.

"I want to apologize to the Marlins organization for my behavior http://www.cheapsportsnfljerseys.com/ ," he said. "I have made some comments to certain players at certain times that I thought was more constructive criticism. Obviously, they didn't feel that way, and it kind of backfired on me."

Martinez offered to resign earlier, but team owner Jeffrey Loria wanted him to stay on the job.

Cardinals Send Wong To Minor Leagues - RealGM Wiretap

The St. Louis Cardinals have demoted Kolton Wong to the Minor Leagues.

Wong, who began the season as the team's starting second baseman Wholesale NFL Jerseys China , was sent to Triple-A Memphis.

The 23-year-old was batting .225 with five RBIs in 71 at-bats and didn't play in the last two games of a weekend series against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

"This will give [Wong] a chance to play every day [at Memphis], and if he gets back on track, that would be helpful," John Mozeliak said.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/11/2016 01:59:53    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: