Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 11/12/2016 01:13:49
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Black-44-Tom-Rathman-Womens-Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xinxiu24
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

ton texte: fdsfsdfdsf

MessagePosté le: 09/11/2016 10:53:27    Sujet du message: Black-44-Tom-Rathman-Womens-Jersey Répondre en citant

Brandon Bonilla Making Mark As Pitcher - RealGM Wiretap Brandon Bonilla http://www.teamnflgiantsstore.com/ , a pitching prospect for Bradenton IMG Academy, is looking to make his own mark on the game of baseball. "My father was able to play for 17 years so I have been able to learn a lot from him," the younger Bonilla said. "But I am my own person. The back of my jersey says Bonilla, but I am not him. I want to be my own person and want to be treated fairly." His father, Bobby, finished his career with more than 2,000 hits, 250 home runs, 400 doubles and well over 1,000 RBI while playing for eight teams. "A lot comes with the last name," he said. "Some people may be jealous at that fact he is my dad and some may just not like him very much http://www.teamnflgiantsstore.com/authentic-will-tye-giants-jersey/ , but that fuels me to be better. To be honest, I want to be treated fairly. It is just my last name, it is not me. I have to work hard to make people see that I am worth all of this attention and not just leveraging my father." Anthopoulos No Longer Felt Blue Jays Were Right Fit - RealGM Wiretap
Alex Anthopoulos left the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday, the same day he was named the Executive of the Year by his peers.

Anthopoulos, who spent six seasons with the Blue Jays, rejected an offer to remain in what might have been a diminished role under new team president Mark Shapiro.

"I don't know that I've had to make a harder decision in my life," Anthopoulos said. "I just didn't feel like this was a right fit for me going forward."

Anthopoulos declined to say whether Shapiro might have wanted more of a say in baseball operations than Paul Beeston, the outgoing president.

Mike Matheny Has Ruptured Disk - RealGM Wiretap

Mike Matheny has a ruptured disk in his back.

Matheny, a Major League catcher from 1994-06, is scheduled to have an epidural injection Monday to reduce inflammation and get a particle off a nerve.

If the injection doesn't help alleviate pain, the Cardinals manager said surgery would "have to be something we would consider."

Drew Interested In Re Signing With Yankees - RealGM Wiretap

Stephen Drew http://www.teamnflgiantsstore.com/authentic-will-johnson-giants-jersey/ , who the New York Yankees acquired at midseason, is interested in re-signing with the club.

"This year was totally crazy," Drew said. "I'm looking forward to a normal offseason. But I really like New York. They have something special here. We'll see how things play out."

Drew plays shortstop, a position the Yankees will look to fill with Derek Jeter retiring.

"I don't know who it's going to be, but whoever it is, you have to realize how special it is to play there and that you're not Derek," Drew said. "That's the biggest thing. If you try to be like him — whoever it might be — you're not him."

Cash Wakamatsu Finalists For Rays Job - RealGM Wiretap

Raul Ibanez has withdrawn from consideration for the vacant managerial position with the Tampa Bay Rays, leaving Kevin Cash and Don Wakamatsu as finalists for the job.

The Tampa Tribune says Ibanez withdrew because of family concerns.

The Rays are expected to announce a hire Friday. Joe Maddon left

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/11/2016 10:53:27    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: