Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 03/12/2016 12:38:55
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Riechedly Bazoer Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangyy
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 08:45:26    Sujet du message: Riechedly Bazoer Jersey Répondre en citant

Nationals Clinch First DC Playoff Berth Since 1933 - RealGM Wiretap
In beating the Dodgers on Thursday night Vincent Janssen Jersey , the Nationals punched a ticket to the postseason.

There will be playoff baseball in the nation's capital for the first time since 1933.

Meanwhile, Washington's magic number to win the National League East was reduced to eight.

Washington was last in the postseason 79 years ago, when player-manager Joe Cronin and the Senators lost to the New York Giants in five games in the World Series.

Carlos Gonzalez Denies Interest In Being Traded - RealGM Wiretap

Carlos Gonzalez has denied any interest in being traded by the Colorado Rockies after an earlier report indicated he had "expressed an interest" in a deal.

"Nothing is true Tonny Vilhena Jersey , because, obviously I haven't talked to anybody and haven't said that to anybody. Not my wife or my kids or my mom," Gonzalez said of wanting out of Colorado. "Whenever I get home Tim Krul Jersey , I'm frustrated because maybe I didn't do well, or we didn't win the game, but I never complain about it ... or say I want to go somewhere else."

Gonzalez went on to praise Trevor Story and Jon Gray Steven Berghuis Jersey , the next wave of Rockies' talent.

"I have been here for a lot of bad moments and tough situations, so I want to see the bright (side)," he said. "I want to be here when that happens."

Saunders Trips On Sprinkler Out Until Break - RealGM Wiretap

Michael Saunders stepped on a sprinkler while shagging fly balls Wednesday Stefan de Vrij Jersey , tearing cartilage in his left knee and sidelining him until the All-Star break.

The Toronto Blue Jays said surgery is likely, but Saunders will seek a second opinion.

Saunders said he felt a pop after stepping on a sprinkler head while going for a ball at the team's training facility.

"I just tried to walk off the field and not draw any attention to myself, then when I got into the training room Ron Vlaar Jersey , my knee felt like it was getting tight on the inside," Saunders said. "I've never had any issues with my knees, so that's when I knew that something was wrong."

Dodgers Were Involved In Hamilton Trade Talks - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Dodgers were involved in trade talks before Josh Hamilton was dealt to the Texas Rangers Robin van Persie Jersey , according to sources.

The Dodgers are believed to have discussed both a straight up trade and three-way scenarios that would have sent the outfielder to Texas, but they couldn't satisfy the Los Angeles Angels.

Los Angeles wanted to use some of their financial resources to gather prospects, not necessarily add Hamilton to their roster.

Dodgers Will Probably Issue Howie Kendrick Qualifying Offer - RealGM Wiretap

Howie Kendrick had a .745 OPS for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2015 Riechedly Bazoer Jersey , but his defensive numbers declined and he missed 35 games in August and September because of a strained hamstring.

The Dodgers have Enrique Hernandez and Jose Peraza on the roster, which means they'll probably issue Kendrick a qualifying offer and gladly collect a compensatory draft pick when he signs with another team.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 08:45:26    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: