Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 10/12/2016 11:48:42
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Nationals May Find Time

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangyy
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 07:55:59    Sujet du message: Nationals May Find Time Répondre en citant

Nationals May Find Time For Michael Taylor At Jayson Werths Expense - RealGM Wiretap
The Washington Nationals owe Jayson Werth $42 million over the next two seasons Justin Morrow Jersey , which hampered their ability to add a slugger in free agency this offseason.

Werth has presented a different problem this spring. Michael Taylor looks ready to become Washington's everyday center fielder, but he's blocked by Werth and Ben Revere.

The Nationals acquired Revere to be their leadoff hitter and would be best defensively with Taylor in center and Revere in left, but that leaves no place for Werth, who turns 37 in May.

According to sources, Dusty Baker likes Taylor, who is batting .485 with three homers and a 1.362 OPS in 34 plate appearances this spring.

Washington could start Taylor in center and platoon Revere and Werth in left, or pull Werth for better defense late in games.

If Suspended Aroldis Chapman Plans To Appeal - RealGM Wiretap

If Major League Baseball ends up suspending Aroldis Chapman for domestic violence allegations Jozy Altidore Jersey , the New York Yankees closer says he will appeal.

"I understand that everybody is worried about this issue," Chapman said. "I understand that everybody wants to know, but it is something that is out of my hands. My main focus is to play baseball. I feel great. I'm happy to be here. I can't wait to get started."

Chapman said through a translator that he didn't consider anything inaccurate in a police report that was filed in Davie, Florida, on Oct. 30.

The left-hander was alleged to have choked his girlfriend and fired eight gunshots in a garage at his home after an argument with his girlfriend. Police ultimately decided not to press charges.

Marlins Padres Complete Seven Player Trade - RealGM Wiretap

The Miami Marlins and San Diego Padres have completed a seven-player trade centered around Andrew Cashner.

In addition to Cashner, the Marlins will receive Colin Rea and Tayron Guerrero.

The Padres acquired Jarred Cosart, Carter Capps Josh Williams Jersey , Josh Naylor and prospect Luis Castillo.

San Diego has already traded away James Shields, Drew Pomeranz, Fernando Rodney and Melvin Upton, Jr.

Rangers To Acquire Detwiler From Nationals - RealGM Wiretap

The Washington Nationals will trade Ross Detwiler to the Texas Rangers in exchange for right-hander Abel De Los Santos and infielder Chris Bostick.

Detwiler had a disappointing 2014 season and his camp suggested to Washington that a trade be completed.

Six Clubs Interested In Chien Ming Wang - RealGM Wiretap

Chien-Ming Wang has drawn interest from six clubs, according to Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe.

However, Wang is unlikely to opt out of his contract with the Yankees because none of his suitors are willing to offer a Major League deal.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 07:55:59    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: