Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 08/12/2016 22:57:55
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Rays Have Had Serious Extension

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangyy
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 07:53:01    Sujet du message: Rays Have Had Serious Extension Répondre en citant

Rays Have Had Serious Extension Talks With Escobar - RealGM Wiretap
The Tampa Bay Rays have had "serious" talks with Yunel Escobar on a contract extension.

Escobar Marcelo Real Madrid Jersey , 31, is controlled through the 2015 season with a $5 million club option. The deal was originally signed with the Toronto Blue Jays.

The shortstop hit .256.332.366 in his first year with the Rays, while belting nine homers and playing excellent defense.

Thome Open To Playing In 2013 - RealGM Wiretap

Jim Thome, 42 Luka Modric Real Madrid Jersey , hasn't officially decided to retire.

He hit .252 with eight home runs and 25 RBIs between the Phillies and Orioles last season.

"I'm not retired," Thome said. "If someone wants me to play, I'd consider it for sure. I feel good. If I didn't feel good, I wouldn't even consider it. But I feel good. I'd like to play."

Blue Jays Sign Dioner Navarro To $8M Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The Toronto Blue Jays have reached a two-year Lucas Vazquez Real Madrid Jersey , $8 million deal with Dioner Navarro.

Navarro had an .856 OPS in 266 plate appearances last season with the Chicago Cubs.

The Blue Jays are likely to trade J.P. Arencibia with Navarro signed at catcher.

Cubs Nearing Contract With Dontrelle Willis - RealGM Wiretap

The Cubs are closing in on a minor league deal with Dontrelle Willis, according to a person familiar with the situation.

Willis, who will turn 31 on Jan. 12, did not appear in a major league game last season.

He went 1-5 with a 5.00 ERA in 13 games with Cincinnati in 2011.

Source A Rod Trying To Make Deal With MLB - RealGM Wiretap

Alex Rodriguez is trying to make a deal with Major League Baseball regarding a possible suspension for his involvement in the Biogenesis clinic Kiko Casilla Real Madrid Jersey , according to sources.

The Yankees do not expect Rodriguez to be suspended imminently, despite the announcement of Ryan Braun's suspension on Monday night.

"My understanding is he's trying to make a deal," a source said. "But I don't think it's going to happen [Monday]."

Brian Cashman said the Yankees have not been given any heads-up from MLB regarding a possible suspension of Rodriguez.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 07:53:01    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: