Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 21/01/2017 18:21:05
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Such a truism though

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangyy
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 07:45:56    Sujet du message: Such a truism though Répondre en citant

Tanaka Yankees Wanted Me Most Relieved To Have Deal - RealGM Wiretap
Masahiro Tanaka chose to sign with the New York Yankees because they appreciated him the most among the interested parties.

"They gave me the highest evaluation and are a world-famous team." Tanaka said. The Japanese right-hander received a seven-year David Backes Jersey , $155 million deal from the Yankees.

Tanaka said he was "relieved" the deal was done and looked forward to standing on the mound at Yankee Stadium.

D Backs Yasmany Tomas Agree To Six Year Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The D-Backs and Cuban slugger Yasmany Tomas have agreed to a six-year contract worth $68.5M, according to a report by MLB.

The report, which cites industry sources, states that the deal is believed to include an opt-out clause after four years.

Tomas, who reportedly turned 24 earlier this month, is a corner outfielder who has spent parts of the past seven years playing for the Havana Industriales. He batted .375 for Cuba with two homers and five RBIs in last year's World Baseball Classic.

Farrell Still Looking For Envelopes Valentine Left In Office - RealGM Wiretap

John Farrell has yet to locate any of the three envelopes left behind by Bobby Valentine in the manager's office at Fenway Park.

Valentine insists he did in fact leave behind the envelopes. Such a gesture is often viewed as symbolic.

"I haven't," Farrell said, "and honestly, I did look."

The Best Games For IPAD: Leading The Touch Screen Revolution January 6, 2014 | Author: Mishu Hull | Posted in Gaming

The game industry is one of, if not, the oldest experience of computers for the general public. Pong and Pac-man blazed the way. While gaming remains a major component of the modern personal computer world, another development in that world has raised skepticism about the ability to marry the two. This second dimension of the computer world is the touch screen, characteristic of smart phones and tablets such as iPad. How much of a conflict is there really here?

If the proof is in the pudding, there may be some justification in dismissing these concerns. No such incompatibility has prevented the development of games specifically for touch screens: see my list of the best games for iPad posted elsewhere. This practical evidence, though, has not convinced the nay-sayers.

Most commonly Cory Schneider Jersey , there are those who complain about the practicality of touch screen game playing. The usual (perhaps obvious) complaint is something along the lines: my fingers get in the way of seeing the screen.

That I suspect has more to do with bad design than touch screen gaming per se. And it seems that such a protest misses a more central insight in all of this. Complaining that a tactile interaction with the screen is problematic is really not seeing the forest for the trees. What is going on here is, I suspect, the revolutionizing of gaming. In fact, it may be a portent of the future of human-computer interfacing.

What do I mean, you ask? Well, before launching fully into explaining that, let’s consider some context. There’s an old joke that technology is anything invented after you were born. In fact, everything a human uses as a medium for some purpose is a technology. Paint for instance is a technology. Think for a moment about the visceral pleasures of finger painting. Of course, great, important and serious painters use artisanal paint brushes, right?

Such a truism though blinds one to the valuable insight available. Who reading these lines has never experienced the joys of poking their fingers into the paint? Can you remember the sensual pleasure of smearing, spreading and indeed even shaping the paint with your finger tips? Really, if you examine it closely, finger painting is less like brush painting than it is akin to sculpture. Children famously revel in it. It provides great satisfaction for adults too though if they can overcome inhibitions against the indulging of child-like pleasures.

Compare that other childhood picture producing technology, the Etch-n-Sketch. I’m not claiming there’s not fun in it. It is though a very particular kind of fun: detail-driven and fixated in a vaguely obsessive compulsive way. It’s a world away from the uninhibited joy of finger painting. I propose that this sheer joyousness is directly related to the immersion in, not only the finger painting experience, but also into the product of the experience; the very tactile immersion into the medium.

For Brian Rafalski Jersey , if you think about it, the finger painter is not merely painting the picture, but doing so from within the picture. The painter is literally, physically in the picture he is producing. The painting is an extension of the painter. And no less is the painter an extension of the painting. The kind of sublime joy generated by this profoundly immersive experience goes a long way in helping us understand why touch screen gaming is the future of gaming. And not only that, but is a harbinger of the future of human-computer interfacing. With the touch screen game we discover a simulation of the immersive, joyous experience of finger painting.

Those who complain about the absence of buttons and joysticks, mice and keyboards, are simply expressing the annoyance of adaptation-challenge always expressed by those left behind by change. They are resentful that their refined skills, in which they have invested so much time and energy, are suddenly obsolete.

Our technological history is littered with those who tried to mask their efforts to protect their skills investment with pretensions of principle. Photographers complaining about digital cameras, ink-stained newspaper men complaining about the internet, motion picture moguls complaining about television, big band musicians complaining about the phonograph, and horse-and-carr.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2016 07:45:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: