Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 06/12/2016 11:13:09
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
brought back onto

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 10/10/2016 08:45:46    Sujet du message: brought back onto Répondre en citant

Eastbourne, England (SportsNetwork. Jonathan Quick World Cup Jersey .com) - Top seed Richard Gasquet and reigning champion Feliciano Lopez booked spots in Saturdays final at the Aegon International tennis event, a final grass-court Wimbledon tune-up. The French star Gasquet cruised past Uzbekistans Denis Istomin 6-4, 6-2, while the third-seeded Lopez, playing in his second match of the day, handled American Sam Querrey 6-4, 7-6 (7-4) in Fridays semifinals at Devonshire Park. The grass-court-loving Lopez was forced into double duty because of weather problems here on Thursday and opened his day Friday with a 6-3, 6-4 quarterfinal victory over Frenchman Jeremy Chardy. The left-handed Lopez, who was last weeks grass-court runner-up at The Queens Club in London, captured last years Eastbourne title by besting Frances Gilles Simon in the finale. Gasquet will meet Lopez for a sixth time on the ATP World Tour, seeking a sixth win. The two havent met since 2010. Gasquet, who just turned 28 on Wednesday, will appear in his 22nd career ATP final, seeking an 11th title and his first one of 2014. He was a runner-up in Montpellier in his native France in February. The 33-year-old Lopez is 3-7 in his career finals, including the loss last week in London. His last title came here in Eastbourne 12 months ago. Kyle Palmieri Jersey .com) - Kevin Durant had 21 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists as the Oklahoma City Thunder routed the Orlando Magic 127-99 on Sunday. Ryan Miller USA Jersey .com) - Andy Murray is back in the Australian Open final. http://www.shopusaicehockey.com/Matt-Niskanen-Jersey/ . - Even on a night when the play was hampered by choppy ice, the puck still seems to find Joe Pavelski and he keeps finding the net.Paris, France - Vincenzo Nibali won the Tour de France on Sunday, the first Italian in 16 years to capture cyclings most prestigious event. Germanys Marcel Kittel captured the final stage on the Champs-Elysees for a second straight year, this time narrowly beating Norwegian Alexander Kristoff at the finish line. Nibali, 29, became the sixth rider to win all three of the Grand Tours -- France, Italy and Spain -- and is the first Italian to capture the Tour de France since Marco Pantani in 1998, the year before Lance Armstrong claimed the first of his now-vacated seven straight victories. Nibali won the Vuelta a Espana in 2010 and the Giro dItalia in 2013. Those past few days, when I was asked which one was my best moment of the Tour, I anticipated that no feeling of happiness could be compared to what we feel on the podium at the Champs-Elysees, Nibali said. Its even more beautiful than what I could imagine. I want to dedicate this victory to my team and my family. Hadnt I had my wife Rachele and my baby girl Emma on my side, hadnt I grown up as a young cyclist with parents like mine, Im not sure I would have made it to here. Jonathan Quick USA Jersey. I have felt such a strong emotion very few times in my life. So I say thanks to the Tour, thanks to all the French people and thanks to everyone. Nibali led the race for 18 of the 21 days and had four stage victories. Frances Jean-Christophe Peraud crashed during the final stage but was brought back onto his bike by some teammates and still finished in second place behind Nibali, 7 minutes, 37 seconds off the pace. Frances Thibaut Pinot was third, followed by Spains Alejandro Valverde Belmonte and American Tejay van Garderen. Kittel had four stage wins this year and Germany had seven, a new record. He finished in a time of 3 hours, 20 minutes and 50 seconds and passed Kristoff just before the finish line. Lithuanias Ramunas Navardauskas was third, followed by Germanys Andre Greipel and Australias Mark Renshaw. This years race was wide open after past champions Chris Froome and Alberto Contador and top rider Mark Cavendish were forced out due to crashes. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/10/2016 08:45:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: