Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 03/12/2016 12:32:08
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
teams exhibition finale. J.J. Ba

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 08/10/2016 09:29:52    Sujet du message: teams exhibition finale. J.J. Ba Répondre en citant

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams pummeled Ana Ivanovic 6-2, 6-1 in a second-round match between former world No. Mikko Rantanen Avalanche Jersey . 1s at the Dubai Championships on Wednesday. Williams showed the form that once delivered her seven Grand Slam titles. Ivanovic couldnt take advantage of the two break-point opportunities Williams offered in the sixth game of the first set. "Im just trying to play well every day, take one point at a time and learn from my mistakes every match, try to go out there relaxed with a clear mind," said Williams, who won back-to-back Dubai titles in 2009 and 2010. A wild card entrant, Williams lost only seven total points in her other six service games as she moved to a 9-2 record against Ivanovic. However, the Serbian had won their last encounter in a three-set Auckland final last month. "Weve played many times in the past," Ivanovic said. "I definitely think she was a lot more aggressive (than in Auckland). She was stepping in the court way more, coming to the net more often." In the quarterfinals, Williams will play Italian qualifier Flavia Pennetta, who upset second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 6-1. "The conditions for me are tough," Radwanska said. "The ball was really flying. "When I dont feel the ball, its not good." She led 4-1 then lost eight games in a row to be 6-4, 3-0 down. Radwanska, the 2012 Dubai champion, also was ousted in the second round at the Qatar Open in Doha last week. In another upset, third-seeded and defending champion Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic joined Radwanska on the sidelines. Kvitova had a 6-1, 4-2 lead, but couldnt close the door on tenacious Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro, who won their two hour, 16 minute battle 1-6, 6-4, 7-6 (4). "I start really well, I play pretty aggressively, I made a lot of winners, and she didnt have really time to hit well as she did after," Kvitova said. "And when I was leading in the second set, I lost very badly my serve, and I think that from that moment I was like a little bit mentally down." Sorana Cirstea of Romania upset fourth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-2, 5-7, 6-1, to land a quarterfinal berth against eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark. Wozniacki defeated Annika Beck of Germany 6-4, 6-4. Fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia beat Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic 7-5, 6-4 to earn a quarterfinal shot at top-seeded Serena Williams. Peter Forsberg Avalanche Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Gabriel Landeskog Avalanche Jersey . Long-standing doubts have been cast over the legitimacy of the participants intentions. Many have surmised that both Jim and Jim were in on the melee and the whole episode was rehearsed. If thats the case, it did no favours for either party, as Rome in particular struggled to book guests in the wake of the incident. Neither party has ever admitted to staging the fight, and the sentiments were likely real. http://www.hockeyavalancheshop.us/Rob-Ramage-Jersey/ .Note: Three points for a regulation win, two for an overtime/shootout win, one for an overtime/shootout loss. Wednesdays resultsAt TorontoSweden 5 Switzerland 1Czech Republic 4 Russia 1At MontrealCanada 5 U.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Josh Smith made a 3-pointer as time expired and finished with 20 points to lift the Detroit Pistons to a 99-98 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night in both teams exhibition finale. J.J. Bareas layup with 3.6 seconds left gave the Timberwolves (4-3) a 98-96 lead but Smith, who got the ball out of a timeout, launched his shot in the final second. Itt hit the rim and fell in as the horn sounded. Mikko Rantanen Jersey. Greg Monroe and Will Bynum each added 17 points, rookie Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scored 13 and Andre Drummond grabbed 20 rebounds for the Pistons (4-4). Kevin Love had 19 points and 10 rebounds, and Kevin Martin added 18 points for Minnesota on a night both coaches gave their younger players plenty of playing time. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/10/2016 09:29:52    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: