Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 05/12/2016 13:31:48
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
"We need to get the right

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 26/09/2016 10:57:55    Sujet du message: "We need to get the right Répondre en citant

RENTON, Wash. Mel Blount Steelers Jersey . - The interceptions are down for Earl Thomas. Same for the number of passes Thomas broke up this season and the free safetys total tackles.What remains the same is a presence that makes it difficult to challenge the Seahawks deep down the middle of the field.He has been more consistent than he has ever been. Hes been at his best, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. As it happens you know, when you gain the notoriety and the respect is demonstrated by the fact the ball doesnt go your way, he doesnt see much but thats a big, big plus for us. That means that post routes and seam routes dont happen again. Thats huge because thats how people score the most in the league with the throwing game. So hes been a huge factor.As a whole, Seattles secondary has lacked some of the flash that made it stand out during last seasons title run. There has been less opportunity for Thomas, Richard Sherman and the rest of Seattles defensive backs to be in the spotlight because teams were less willing to take chances throwing against them. The Seahawks led the NFL with 28 interceptions last season. This season, that number plummeted to just 13.But a core element of Seattles defence is not giving up big plays and much of that can be attributed to Thomas. The Seahawks gave up just 32 completions of 20 or more yards this season, the fewest in the NFL. They also led the league in fewest runs of 10 or more yards allowed. While fellow safety Kam Chancellor gets attention for his run support, Thomas is often the one cleaning up any ball carriers that slip through.Thomas season could be encapsulated by one play in the season finale against St. Louis. With the Seahawks holding a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter, Rams quarterback Shaun Hill threw in the flat to running back Benny Cunningham at the 6-yard line. Cunningham was briefly slowed by Byron Maxwell at the 2, allowing time for Thomas to come from 10 yards away and get in on the tackle. But instead of just trying to stop the runner short of the goal line, Thomas chopped at Cunninghams arm. The move knocked the ball free from Cunningham and out of the end zone for a touchback.The forced fumble kept Seattles streak intact of not giving up any fourth-quarter points in the final six games. And it drew raves from his teammates.I thought it was the biggest play of the game, defensive end Michael Bennett said. That was one of those plays, most people would just let a guy run into the end zone and just say, Were already in the playoffs, we dont need to do that. This play doesnt even matter. But the mindset Earl has every weekend is intensity and his approach to the game is second to none. For him to make that strip was just amazing.But when asked to describe that play on Thursday, Thomas gave a collective shrug. He didnt see anything special about his third forced fumble of the season.I think that play just represents all the tackles that I make. They kind of look like that but people dont see it. But I guess that was something that everyone had to pay attention to, Thomas said. I knew what was coming. I had a good feel, I was in a rhythm and I was just mirroring the QB. Once I get in a mirror like that Im in sync and its hard to stop what Im trying to do.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL L.C. Greenwood Steelers Jersey . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. Franco Harris Steelers Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. http://www.steelersproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Stephon-Tuitt-Jersey/ . -- The NFL suspended Chiefs backup offensive lineman Rokevious Watkins for four games Thursday for violating its substance-abuse policy.MILWAUKEE -- Carlos Delfino has undergone a second surgery on his injured right foot and he isnt sure whether he will join the Milwaukee Bucks on the court this season. "Its time to wait now," Delfino said Thursday from his home in Argentina. After the injury last May while with Houston, Delfino signed a three-year, $9.75 million deal with the Bucks in July and expected to be ready to go when training camp opened in October. Instead, he was forced to have a second surgery and is expected to be off the foot for at least eight weeks. "We tried something different," Delfino said. "A high-level shock therapy but we didnt have results so we -- me and the organization -- decided to have another surgery and take those screws and plate out." As for his recovery, Delfino said he has heard three months, six months and more. "But it depends on the situation and how the body reacts. Im not going to rush again," he said. Delfinos injury is one of many that have in part led the Bucks to a 5-20 mark, worst in the Eastern Conference. In all, the Bucks have had nine players miss a total of 88 games due to injury, leading coach Larry Drew to use 13 different lineups. Milwaukee got mixed news on the injury front Thursday. Forward Caron Butler, out since Nov. 29 with a knee sprain, is listed as probable for Friday, when the Bucks play at Cleveland. Hoowever, forward Ersan Ilyasova is out indefinitely with a lingering ankle injury. Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey. "He cant push off, he cant move laterally, he cant explode," Drew said. "He is a shell of himself because of that ankle." Gary Neal is also out indefinitely and now wearing a boot as he battles a case of plantar fasciitis in his left foot. Neal was in uniform Wednesday when Milwaukee lost to New York in double-overtime but did not play. He will not travel to Cleveland, nor will Zaza Paculia, who suffered a fractured right foot Dec. 4. "You have to try and manage and weather the storm," Butler said. "We need to get the right groups out there and remain positive. Adversity builds character." Notes O.J. Mayo also missed the Knicks game in order to attend his grandmothers funeral. He will be available Friday in Cleveland. ... Rookie forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 10 points and grabbed seven rebounds against the Knicks in his first career start ... Center Larry Sanders hasnt played since tearing a ligament in his thumb during an altercation at a downtown Milwaukee nightclub Nov. 3. Sanders recently had his cast removed and began working out at the teams training facility but has yet to participate in practice. Said Drew: "From the things hes been doing out here, I would think hes getting pretty close." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 26/09/2016 10:57:55    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: