Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 04/12/2016 21:21:41
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
The move was made because

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2016 11:04:37    Sujet du message: The move was made because Répondre en citant

ALAMEDA, Calif. Keanu Neal Jersey . -- Oakland coach Hue Jackson got at least one bit of good news in the wake of the Raiders loss to the cross-bay rival San Francisco 49ers. Quarterback Jason Campbell is expected to be back at practice on Monday, two days after leaving the preseason game with a possible concussion. Campbell took a knee to the head on a scramble play late in the second quarter and did not return to the game. He took concussion tests after the 17-3 loss Saturday night and Jackson said he thought his quarterback would return to practice on Monday. "Its a huge relief," Jackson said. "Anytime a guy goes out and needs to be checked, you want to make sure that the next day that everything is going to be OK. Hes going to be well." The news was not as good for tight end Kevin Boss, who has a sprained left knee after being hit by a helmet and will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis. There werent a lot of positives to take from the second exhibition game for the Raiders. The offence failed to score a touchdown and the defence got run over all night and couldnt get off the field. The Raiders were outgained 402-214 in the game and allowed 239 yards rushing. While much of the damage came against reserves, the first-team defence also struggled to stop the Niners as Oakland is having trouble building the bully that Jackson has talked about ever since getting the head coaching job seven months ago. "You dont build a bully overnight," he said. "You dont build a bully in two days or two preseason games. Dont get me wrong, these preseason games are very important and they all matter. But I know come September 12th, they truly matter and I think our team understands that we need to make some strides and we need to get better and we need to keep working. Were a work in progress." While the offence has struggled at times this pre-season with just one touchdown in two games, part of that can be attributed to a series of injuries to key players. Star running back Darren McFadden hasnt played yet this pre-season because of a broken orbital bone in his face, receivers Jacoby Ford, Louis Murphy and Chaz Schilens have all been sidelined and now Campbell and Boss left the most recent game early. Campbell played two-plus series against the Niners, going 5 for 7 for 74 yards with two sacks. He went three-and-out on his first possession, couldnt score after getting first-and-goal from the 2 on the second drive and then got hurt with the Raiders moving on the third possession. "Theres a lot of stuff that were not even doing right now," Campbell said after the game. "You got to understand that we have a lot of key guys out right now -- Darren and three of our top receivers. Its not the same guys that are all going to be out there in one unit so theres a lot of things that we do that were not doing right now in the game." The defence has been healthier with 10 of the 11 starters on Saturday night expected to start when the regular season opens Sept. 12 in Denver. Thats what made the porous run defence so glaring. Jackson said he might stage a few live tackling sessions in practice this week to help shore up that unit. "When the players see the tape theyll understand exactly what it is that we need to do," he said. "I know it sounds like a broken record but trust me were going to get this fixed." Finding positives from the game was not easy. Defensive end Matt Shaughnessy had an interception when he dropped into coverage on a pass play in the second quarter, Darrius Heyward-Bey made two nice catches and Derek Hagan caught three balls for 32 yards. The biggest plus once again came from rookie receiver Denarius Moore, who had two catches for 28 yards and returned a kickoff 48 yards. The fifth-round pick from Tennessee has been a star in training camp and that has carried over so far in two exhibition games. "Hes a bright spot," Jackson said. "Hes done some really good things. The guy, when we throw it to him, he catches it. When he returns it, hes a threat. I think hes a very solid and good football player. Again, hes got to be consistent and keep doing it week in and week out. So far, so good." Robert McClain Falcons Jersey . - Even on a night when the play was hampered by choppy ice, the puck still seems to find Joe Pavelski and he keeps finding the net. Julio Jones Falcons Jersey . James Neal and Brandon Sutter each had a goal and an assist, and the Penguins won for the first time in four games, 4-1 over the Nashville Predators on Friday night. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Obrien-Schofield-Falcons-Jersey/ .J. -- The New York Giants placed starting centre David Baas on injured reserve Wednesday after he sustained his third injury this season. MARANA, Ariz. -- Its rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful." Hes usually not around long enough to say anything at all. This time, the wacky world of match play is working in his favour. Even though Els has made more bogeys than birdies, even though he didnt break par at Dove Mountain until his quarterfinal match Saturday, the 44-year-old South African is two matches away from claiming another World Golf Championship. Els made birdie from the desert on the par-5 eighth hole to take the lead for good against 20-year-old Jordan Spieth, and then pulled away for a 4-and-2 victory to reach the semifinals for the first time in 13 years. "At times I havent played my best, as you guys have well-documented and know," Els said with a laugh. "But its match play. Ive just done enough to get through." Graeme McDowell was the only other player who felt lucky to still be around, only for his luck to run out against Victor Dubuisson of France. McDowell had reached the quarterfinals even though he never led a single hole while any of his previous three matches were in progress. He finally took a lead -- 60 holes into this tournament -- and wound up losing. Typical of his week, it went down to the wire. Dubuisson hit a beautiful chip from the rough in front of a corporate suite behind the 16th green to save par, while McDowell missed a 6-foot putt to lose the hole. Dubuisson saved par with another superb chip behind the 17th green, and had one more in his bag from below the 18th green to save yet another par. McDowell narrowly missed a 25-foot birdie putt that would have extended the match. "Lucky, lucky to even be here today," McDowell said. "But actually played quite nicely most of the day. It all boiled down to my putter actually let me down. I had a chance on 14 for the hole, chance on 15 for the hole, missed a short one on 16. My luck is going to run out sooner than later." Els plays Dubuisson, a rising star in the European ranks who won the Turkish Open, where Tiger Woods finished five shots behind. In other quarterfinal matches: -- Jason Day reached the semifinals for the second straight year with a 2-and-1 win over Louis Oosthuizen, who played with a nagging back injury. -- Rickie Fowler lost a 3-up lead to Arizona grad Jim Furyk, only to win the last two holes for a 1-up victory for a shot at Day. Furyk was in the same spot as Dubuisson on the 18th hole, but his first chip rolled back down the hill toward his feet.. Jon Asamoah Falcons Jersey. Fowler is the No. 53 seed, the highest to reach the semifinals since Zach Johnson was No. 59 in 2006 when it was held at La Costa. Els long held a reputation as a wizard in match play, having captured the World Match Play Championship seven times when it was at Wentworth and featured smaller fields and 36-hole matches. This version hasnt been kind to him. He reached the semifinals in 2001 at Metropolitan Golf Club in Melbourne, only to lose to Pierre Fulke. Els didnt imagine it would take this long to get back, though he understands that anything can happen -- and usually does -- over 18 holes of match play. "I really had a love-hate relationship with this event, as you guys well know," he said. "I was lucky enough to get in the field a couple of years ago and beat Luke Donald in the first round. But most of the time, I lost in the first round here either on the 18th or 19th hole. Its been a frustrating time in this event." The semifinals will be Sunday morning, following by the championship match. "Im just very glad to be here on Sunday," Els said. "Hopefully, it goes good tomorrow. I still feel Ive got a really good one in me." Fowler never looked like he would need to go 18th holes the way his match against Furyk started. And then he was happy to get there. Furyk was 3 down with only six holes remaining when he made three straight birdies and won a fourth straight hole at No. 16 with a par when Fowler flubbed a chip. Furyk missed the fairway on the 17th, however, allowing Fowler to square the match. On the 18th, Furyk came up just a fraction short of perfect and saw the ball roll back down the false front of the green. His chip was heavy, and that one rolled back toward his feet and led to bogey. Fowler navigated a quick birdie putt down the slope to a concession range and escaped. "Disappointed," said Furyk, in the quarterfinals for the first time in 14 appearances in this World Golf Championship. "I fought all way back from 3 down. I had all the momentum and I didnt put the ball on the fairway on 17 and didnt put the ball in the fairway on 18. I dont feel I handed the match away, but I definitely made it too easy on him the last two holes." It was the third straight round in which Fowler was trailing with three holes to play, and he pulled out wins against Jimmy Walker, Sergio Garcia and Furyk. The only easy time Fowler had was against Ian Poulter. "Its nice to get a win no matter how it happens," Fowler said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2016 11:04:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: