Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 06/12/2016 11:12:48
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
said Wednesday he gave his ballot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 18/09/2016 10:59:14    Sujet du message: said Wednesday he gave his ballot Répondre en citant

DES MOINES, Iowa -- For the second time in less than a year, Tom Pernice Jr. Black Robert Alford Jersey . hit a crucial shot on the 17th hole on his way to a victory. This time, Pernice needed one more big shot to secure the win. Pernice birdied the second hole of a sudden-death playoff with Doug Garwood on Sunday to win the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. "I was calm all day. I played it with the right edge and I stroked it and it went right in the hole," Pernice said. Pernice won for the third time on the 50-and-over tour, closing with a 3-under 69 to match Garwood at 12-under 204 at Wakonda Club. Garwood, making only his fourth start of the season, birdied the final two holes of regulation for a 71. They played the par-4 18th hole twice in the playoff. Pernice won with a putt from roughly 8 feet after they opened the playoff with matching pars. Pernices performance was reminiscent of the 3M Championship last August in Minnesota, when he made a 45-foot putt on No. 17 to win. He chipped in from roughly 30 feet out to take the lead on Sunday, though Garwood matched that birdie and later forced a playoff. "I really hit the ball good all week and really kept the ball in play in the fairway when I needed to and holed some key shots at key times," Pernice said. Bill Glasson, Jay Haas, Mark Calcavecchia and Michael Allen finished a shot back. Glasson shot 64, Haas 67, Calcavecchia 70, and Allen 71. Garwood opened the final round with a one-shot lead but needing to win to earn a full Champions Tour card for the next 12 months. A birdie putt from the fringe on the first hole seemed to portend well for his prospects. But Garwood bogeyed three consecutive holes -- after going par or better on the first 41 holes of the tournament -- and went into the back nine tied for first. Garwoods fourth bogey of the round, on the par-5 13th hole, appeared to ruin his shot for a career-defining win. But Garwood rallied with clutch birdies on the last two holes to stay alive. Those shots helped Garwood redeem himself for three-putting the final hole of a qualifying tournament with a full exemption at stake in the off-season. "I gave it away at Q-school. Straight gave it away. Here I didnt feel like I gave it away because I earned it with the birdies on 17 and 18," Garwood said. Garwoods troubles made for a crowded leaderboard for much of the day. Glasson began Sunday eight shots off the lead. But he jumped atop the leaderboard with the best round of the tournament and sat around for over two hours waiting to see if hed end up in a playoff. Haas, a three-time winner of the event, joined him in the clubhouse at 11 under with a birdie on No. 18. Allen also nearly qualified for the playoff before missing a birdie putt on No. 18. Garwood then sent his approach on the final hole over the green, while Pernice stuck his close enough for a relatively easy winner. "This is a great course. I love it. Its an old classic course," Pernice said. "I liked it from the get-go and Im very happy with how it turned out." Black Alex Mack Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. Black Tyson Jackson Jersey . - The Sacramento Kings never beat the Los Angeles Clippers in four games last season. http://www.falconsfanspro.com/Black-Jalen-Collins-Falcons-Jersey.html?cat=890 .com) - Speed skating has belonged to the Netherlands at the Sochi Olympics and that did not change on Tuesday.Jacksonville, FL  - Guard Will Rackley was among six players released by the Jacksonville Jaguars Monday to make room for the teams undrafted rookie class. A third-round pick of Jacksonville in the 2011 draft, Rackley started 14 games at left guard for the Jags as a rookie and opened all 11 contests he appeared in this past season. The Lehigh product missed the entire 2012 campaign with an ankle injury. Also off the roster are running back Delone Carter, fullback Shaun&nbbsp;Chapas, wide receivers Jeremy Ebert and Stephen Williams and defensive tackle Drake Nevis. Official Atlanta Falcons Jersey. Nevis, a third-round choice of Indianapolis in the same 2011 draft, had been signed by Jacksonville late last season after being waived by Dallas in December. He played in 11 games with the Cowboys in 2013, recording 13 tackles. The Jaguars also announced the signing of 17 rookie free agents, including former Miami-Florida quarterback Stephen Morris. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18/09/2016 10:59:14    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: