Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 04/12/2016 21:20:40
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
and Krugs 12th of the season

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 17/09/2016 11:46:18    Sujet du message: and Krugs 12th of the season Répondre en citant

With the Final Four on tap this weekend and the NBA playoffs around the corner, TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his five thoughts on Kentucky, Ronny Turiaf, Carlos Boozer, Jason Kidd and Earl Watson. Matthew Stafford Lions Jersey . 1. KENTUCKY BEATING AN NBA TEAM: Unless the Wildcats are playing at Rupp Arena in front of 23,000 maniacs with three SEC officials, theyre not beating an NBA Team. Sorry, you give me any NBA team and give me three days to prepare them for Kentuckys personnel and we play NBA rules and well kick their butt. All this chatter is nonsense. I know that teams like Charlotte and Washington catch a lot of flack along with the Nets, Hornets, Raptors, etc., but these guys are pros and they compete on a nightly basis against the best in the world. Kentuckys not playing against or beating the best players in the world to build their hype. Are they a terrific team? Yes. Absolutely. I picked them right from the start to win it but the college game is different from the pros. 2. RONNY TURIAF (Heat): Good pickup. Has championship pedigree from his time with the Lakers. Hes got great toughness and energy and will be another good role player for them and give them solid minutes. Lots of times, it isnt the big sexy acquisition that gets you better but the subtle ones. The more he plays with the Heat, hell help strengthen their second unit and team grit; a good fit for the grind of the playoffs. 3. CARLOS BOOZER (Bulls): The injury to Derrick Rose has helped him become a little bigger piece of the puzzle in their offence. Ive always liked his game. Hes undersized but very crafty and efficient. Jerry Sloan did an awesome job with him in Utahs offence, getting him terrific high percentage shots. The Bulls have to continue to understand that this is a guy who has to have some of his shots manufactured for him but hell produce if you involve him and get him lots of good looks. The Bulls play very hard and defend but remember, everyone plays really hard in the playoffs so some (not all) of that gets negated so you better be really good offensively beyond your star (Rose) in getting your options #2-5 good shots. Their offence can be too predictable at times; create for Boozer and youll have a nice inside complement to keep defences honest. 4. JASON KIDD (Mavs): Watching him play Thursday night against the Heat and I was reflecting on his career. Hes a Hall of Famer. Great defender and competitor. Basketball IQ? Off the charts. Clutch scorer and improved as a perimeter shooter late in his career. Incredible QB whose leadership qualities are high-end. Makes his teammates better and holds them accountable to a higher standard. In the final year of his deal. Not sure what his future is but for me, hes been a complete joy to watch. A winner. 5. EARL WATSON (Jazz): Has been battling Jamaal Tinsley for minutes this year as the teams backup point guard. His minutes have been spotty at times. I respect this guys game, though. Watch him play; he is hard-nosed and competes. He runs the team and you know it. He gets teammates good shots and is more than willing to play within the system. His days might be starting to appear numbered but for my money, hes gotten a whole lot out of his game and had a good pro career and helped his respective teams. Too often players cant figure out their niche and grow up, understand and accept their roles. Hes done that well and hung in there. When youre a second unit guy in this league, its about that, figure out the system and make it work for you.  Ziggy Ansah Lions Jersey . Pereira scored in the eighth minute and Parsemain scored the eventual winner in the 17th at the Grande Sports Complex in Arizona. The Whitecaps (1-1) came out flying in the second half with a goal in the 46th minute from sophomore Erik Hurtado, however the damage had been done. Haloti Ngata Jersey . Rocque and her Edmonton rink stole two points in the eighth end and hit out for the win after South Korea scored a single in the ninth. "Honestly, this is unexplainable," Rocque said. http://www.thenfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Jake-Rudock-Elite-Jersey/ . The 4-year-old chestnut colt worked six furlongs for a second straight week and was timed in 1:11.60, a full second faster than last Saturday.CHICAGO - Injured Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose has started running, although coach Tom Thibodeau says hes nowhere near ready to practice. The former MVP point guard tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. He sat out last year while recovering from surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Riley Reiff Jersey. Thibodeau says Rose is "nowhere close to practising," but he is able to run and perform lateral slides. The coach also repeated several times on Wednesday that Rose will miss the rest of the season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 17/09/2016 11:46:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: