Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 04/12/2016 13:18:00
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Im not going to rest on my l

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2016 10:54:02    Sujet du message: Im not going to rest on my l Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Aaron Rodgers is back leading the Green Bay Packers and that could be bad news for every other playoff team. Custom 49ers Jersey . He returned from a broken collarbone and is taking aim at a post-season run, even if it took one big pass to get there. Rodgers fired a 48-yard touchdown to Randall Cobb in the final minute, and the Packers beat the Chicago Bears 33-28 to capture the NFC North championship on Sunday. "This is a special group of guys whove been through a lot," Rodgers said. "Its been a rollercoaster." Back after missing seven games with a broken left collarbone, Rodgers found a wide-open Cobb on fourth-and-8 to wipe out a one-point deficit with 38 seconds left. Green Bay will host San Francisco next weekend in the wild-card round. The Bears had one final drive, but Jay Cutlers deep pass to Alshon Jeffery was intercepted by Sam Shields on the final play. That gave the Packers (8-7-1) their third straight division title and fifth post-season appearance in a row. It also kept the Bears (8-8) out of the playoffs for the sixth time in seven years. Things werent looking great for the Packers after Chicagos Brandon Marshall spun away from Tramon Williams in the end zone on the first play of the fourth quarter to make it 28-20. But Green Bay answered with a touchdown drive. Eddie Lacy ran in from the 6 after a 22-yard pass from Rodgers to Andrew Quarless went through safety Chris Contes hands, making it a one-point game. Then, on the winning drive, Green Bay converted twice on fourth-and-1 before Rodgers eluded pressure and unleashed that winning pass to Cobb. A block by John Kuhn on Julius Peppers helped Rodgers roll to the edge and find Cobb by himself down the field. "We had a blitz on," Bears coach Marc Trestman said. "We lost an edge. Aaron was able to get outside. Once he got outside things happen. When youve got a zero blitz on things can happen. And we just lost coverage with our eyes in the backfield." For Rodgers, it was a strong finish after a shaky start, and it gave him some payback against the team that nearly ended his season. He was intercepted on the Packers first two possessions but threw for 318 yards and two touchdowns in his first appearance since he was injured in a loss to Chicago on Nov. 4. Cobb, in his first appearance since Oct. 13, caught just two passes but both were for touchdowns. "To be in that moment at the end of the game and have that opportunity, its a blessing," Cobb said. Jordy Nelson had 161 yards receiving. James Starks ran for 88 yards. Eddie Lacy aggravated his ankle injury in the third quarter and finished with just 66. For the Bears, their first season under Marc Trestman ended the same way five of the previous six did under Lovie Smith -- on the outside looking in at the playoffs. This loss is sure to spark memories of Green Bays victory in the 2010 NFC title game at Soldier Field on the way to the Super Bowl championship -- and fuel more questions about Cutlers ability to win big games even though he played well. With a playoff spot on the line and his contract set to expire, Cutler threw for 226 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. He is now 1-9 against Green Bay, including that conference final and a loss with Denver in 2007. Marshall guaranteed Cutler will be back next season, and Cutler said hed like to return. "Youd love to," Cutler said. "You cant predict the future, though. Im not really going to get into whats going to happen. It always works out how its supposed to." Matt Forte ran for 110 yards and two scores. He also had 47 yards receiving with a touchdown catch. Alshon Jeffery had 80 yards receiving, and Brandon Marshall had 74. Two unusual plays late in the first half turned a 7-3 deficit into a 13-7 advantage for the Packers. Green Bay had a first down at the Chicago 17 when a sack and strip against Rodgers by Julius Peppers turned into a wild touchdown. Jarrett Boykin ran across the field, picked up the loose ball as play stopped. One thing, though: The whistle never blew. With Rodgers standing nearby, Boykin turned and headed 15 yards to the end zone, and after a replay review, it stood. That stunned the crowd and gave the Packers a 10-7 lead. Green Bay caught another big break on the Bears next possession when Jeffery fumbled a pass at the Chicago 41. Morgan Burnett picked up the ball and lateraled to Shields, who returned it to the Chicago 28. That led to a 27-yard field goal by Mason Crosby to make it a six-point game at the half. As for Boykins fumble recovery, Rodgers said it was one of the strangest plays he could recall. "Boykin finally picked it up, I looked back at (referee) Clete (Blakeman), he was looking at us so I think myself and everybody on the sideline was telling him to start running," Rodgers said. "It was one of the crazier plays Ive been part of." Notes: Bears RT had his left foot in a walking boot and was on crutches after being injured on the games first offensive series. ... Green Bays Josh Boyd suffered a hip injury in the second half. Reggie Bush 49ers Jersey . Louis Cardinals in Game 1 of the World Series. A Cardinals minor leaguer posted a screen shot on Twitter showing a green substance on Lesters glove. Bradley Pinion Jersey .com) - Gustav Nyquist scored the lone goal of the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings clawed their way back from a three-goal deficit to defeat the New Jersey Devils, 5-4, on Friday. http://www.football49ersjerseyauthentic.com/authentic-terrell-owens-49ers-jersey/ . Huff left the team in New York over the weekend after struggling at the plate and in the field. The Giants originally said he had a family emergency. Manager Bruce Bochy said on Wednesday that Huff is getting treatment for anxiety.He wasnt able to lead the International team to a victory, but Graham DeLaet leaves his first Presidents Cup having gained a lot of respect and plenty of praise. Thats especially true after winding up his Sunday in dramatic fashion by holing his final shots on 18 in both his matches. Its not as if Canadians werent aware of DeLaets talent; after all, hes been the top Canuck for a few years now. You knew hed become mainstream in his home country when you stopped hearing "De-Lay." Hard-core golf fans elsewhere have also known about his remarkable ball-striking and accuracy off the tee, evident just by looking at his name at the top of so many statistical categories. They also watched as he performed well in the FedEx Cup playoffs, his beard lengthening each week. But its fair to say that this event will be DeLaets coming out party to the rest of the golf world. TV announcers have been singing his praises all week with Golf Channels Brandel Chamblee calling him the best ball-striker in the world right now. Johnny Miller was positively gushing at his talents and even Jack Nicklaus gave a nod to the Canadian. "I thought he played great," said the Golden Bear. "I talked to him on the first tee today and I said to him, Graham, the way youve played this week, I think this will mean an awful lot to your career." Hes also gained the respect of both captains here this week. "Hes fun to watch," said Fred Couples. "He hits it a long way, he putts well. You know, hes just a very good player." "Hes a hell of a player," said Nick Price. "I think Canada has a lot to look forward to the next 10 or 12 years or so, watching him play, because hed definitely major championship material." The enthusiasm he displayed all week was positively effervescent. On Thursday when his partner Jason Day rolled in a winning putt, DeLaet almost took Days arm off with the high five. When his putt dropped on Sunday morning inn the match against Phil Mickelson and Keegan Bradley he reacted as if hed just scored in overtime to win the Stanley Cup. Brandon Thomas 49ers Jersey. He managed to do it again in his singles match against Jordan Spieth, this time holing it from the bunker to win his match 1-up. "I executed them both well, but theres some luck involved as well," he admitted. "I mean, its super exciting to finish like that; to win the match here and then to halve the match this morning, it makes it even better." In addition to all the attention, its clear to see DeLaet gained a bushel full of confidence playing this Presidents Cup. Not that he was short on self-belief, but matching games with the best Americans and being one of the top point producers on the International team can only help when he returns to action on the PGA Tour in a few weeks in Las Vegas. "I definitely believe that deep inside, I feel a little more confidence in myself now," admitted DeLaet. "These are the best players in the world and this American team is just loaded with talent. To be able to come in here and play well against them means a lot." While the individual performance was tremendous, DeLaet admitted to disappointment at not being able to help his team break the long drought in the competition. Despite a record of 3-1-1 for the Canadian, once again, the Internationals were humbled by the Yanks, losing 18.5 to 15.5. "Thats the thing. Were here as a team to try and win this thing as a team and its great to play well, but its going to be tough going into that locker room and seeing all those guys," said DeLaet. "I mean, Im sure well have a couple of drinks tonight and just celebrate the friendships and everything that weve made." Its quite clear that when DeLaet leaves that locker room and the Presidents Cup and Muirfield Village, hell do so as a different player. Things wont be the same any more. This is a bona fide star on the rise. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2016 10:54:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: