Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 08/12/2016 23:01:35
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
in the 1987 season

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 13/09/2016 11:27:11    Sujet du message: in the 1987 season Répondre en citant

London, England (SportsNetwork. James Carpenter Jersey .com) - For the third time in four years Novak Djokovic will finish as the No. 1 player in the world. The top-seeded Serbian star blitzed sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-2 in 69 minutes in Fridays round-robin action at the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals to secure his top-ranked status. The 27-year-old Djokovic also secured a berth in Saturdays semifinals at the Tour Finals after capturing his round-robin group with a perfect 3-0 record this week. Djokovic is the seventh player to finish as a year-end No. 1 on three occasions, joining Pete Sampras (6), Jimmy Connors and Roger Federer (5), Ivan Lendl and John McEnroe (4), and Rafael Nadal (3). Its an incredible achievement. Being No. 1 in the world is one of the biggest challenges a tennis player can have, said Djokovic. Ive been playing since I was four. I was very fortunate to have very knowledgeable people, people who believed in me, and believed in my talent. The seven-time Grand Slam champion is also only the fourth player -- after Lendl, Federer and Nadal (twice) -- to hold, lose and regain the year-end No. 1 ranking. This is the 11th straight season that the year-end No. 1 ranking has been held by Djokovic (2011-12, 14), Federer (2004-07, 09) or Nadal (2008, 10, 13). The two-time reigning and three-time overall Tour Finals champ Djokovic beat Nadal in last years final here in London and the super Serb has won his last 30 indoor matches. Djokovic spearheaded Group A, which also featured third-seeded Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka (2-1), Berdych (1-2) and eighth-seeded U.S. Open champ Marin Cilic (0-3). The Wimbledon champ Djokovic will face U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori in Saturdays first semifinal. Nishikori stunned Djokovic in a semifinal at the U.S. Open in September. The two men have split four career matchups, including two meetings in 2014. The Serb beat the nifty Japanese at the Paris Masters just two weeks ago. Saturdays other semifinal will pit the second-seeded former world No. 1 Federer against his Swiss Davis Cup teammate Wawrinka, who reached the final four here by winning three games against Cilic in the final round-robin match of the week Friday night at The O2. Wawrinka closed out the round-robin stage with a 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 victory over Cilic. This weeks top-four seeds all made it through to the round of four. The two semifinalists from Group B were established on Thursday, when the Tour Finals king Federer (3-0) and the fourth-seeded Nishikori marched on in London. The other players from that group were fifth-seeded Andy Murray (1-2) and seventh-seeded Milos Raonic (0-2), who was replaced by first-alternate David Ferrer (0-1) on Thursday. Ferrer was forced into action on Day 5 when the Canadian slugger Raonic withdrew from the exclusive eight-player event due to a quad injury. The 17-time Grand Slam titlist Federer holds the record for the most titles at this prestigious season-ending tournament with six. Federer will meet his good friend Wawrinka for a 17th time on the ATP circuit seeking a commanding 15th victory. Theyve split a pair of matchups this season, as Wawrinka prevailed in a final at the Monte Carlo Masters and Federer came out on top in a quarterfinal at Wimbledon. Marcus Gilchrist Jets Jersey . -- Cleanthony Early scored 19 points and Tekele Cotton added 14 as No. Brian Winters Jets Jersey . -- For the second consecutive night, the Memphis Grizzlies slowed down Houston and walked away with a win. http://www.authenticjetsfanatic.com/c-9-jets-mark-gastineau-jersey.aspx . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said.SCHLADMING, Austria -- Lindsey Vonn set a womens record for the most World Cup points in a season Saturday after finishing eighth in a slalom won by Austrias Michaela Kirchgasser. Vonn reached 1,980 points to beat the mark of 1,970 set by Janica Kostelic of Croatia in 2006. "I am very happy with that," said Vonn, the overall champion who needs 21 points in Sundays giant slalom to also overtake Austrian great Hermann Maiers 12-year-old record of 2,000 points. Vonn will need to finish 12th or better to overtake Maier and match his record by placing 13th. "I hope I can do it tomorrow. I will fully attack," she said. "I am going to take risks, but I will also ski smart." The American said it was her goal to get a few points from the slalom -- her weakest discipline -- to make Sundays task a little easier. "Slalom has been a struggle for me in the last couple of years," she said. "Ive got a couple of top 10s this season but have not been finishing very often so it was good step for me." After a clear, cold night, the sunshine softened the snow and made for difficult conditions. "It was definitely really warm for the second run," Vonn said. "It was tough. I personally dont do well with really soft conditions. I struggled a little bit and maybe didnt ski as aggressively as I could have done. But I had two solid runs without major mistakes." Vonn is also an outside contender for the GS title. She has to win the race while leader Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany fails to score points. In that case, Vonn would win her record fifth crystal globe of the season after the overall championship, downhill, super-G and super combined titles. "Ive got a minor chance," said Vonn, who won her first GS race this season. "I will givve everything and hope to make the podium. Geno Smith Jersey. " Marie-Michele Gagnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que., was sixth, a week after claiming her first World Cup podium -- a bronze medal in Sweden. She finishes the season ranked 10th in the world in slalom. "This is above expectations for me," said Gagnon. "I was hoping to be top 15 in one discipline this year and to be in the top 10 is great. Im really confident I will (be better) in the giant slalom next year as well." Kirchgasser finished in one minute 32.57 seconds for her third career victory. She was followed by Veronika Zuzulova of Slovakia and Marlies Schild of Austria. Gagnon finished in 1:33.55 seconds. "Its great confirmation, one good race after the other," said Canadian coach Hugues Ansermoz. "(Gagnon) had a little mistake on the first run. Second run was a great run -- also with a little mistake -- but she is again close to the podium. Its such an incredible end to the season for Mitch." Erin Mielzynski of Guelph, Ont., gold medallist in a World Cup slalom earlier this month, went out in her first run Saturday. "I felt ready to race today," Mielzynski said. "Ive been training quite well. At the start I felt good and next thing I know, Im on the ground." Schild had already clinched the slalom title. She won six slalom races this season and 33 overall, leaving her one short of Swiss great Vreni Schneiders record. "I hoped to get that 34th victory today," the world slalom champion said. "But finishing third was OK and there is always something you can do better next season." Zuzulova led after the first run and finished 0.12 behind. Zuzulova has had 13 top-three finishes in the World Cup but has yet to win, more than any other female skier. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/09/2016 11:27:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: