Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 10/12/2016 21:27:36
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
You dont want to fumble the ball, bu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 12/09/2016 11:04:44    Sujet du message: You dont want to fumble the ball, bu Répondre en citant

We need more athletes like Benjamin Watson. Brandon Brooks Eagles Jersey .Not for anything hes done on the field, though his NFL career has stretched to more than a decade.This is about what Watson did after he had took off the helmet and pads, putting words to his jumbled emotions in the wake of a grand jury deciding not to indict a police officer for the shooting death of African-American teenager Michael Brown.The result was a thoughtful, poignant essay he posted to his official Facebook page. It should be mandatory reading for anyone who cares about an issue that sparked riots in Ferguson, Missouri and protests around the country.Watson, who is black, was clearly touched like many others by the senseless death of another young person of colour.But the New Orleans Saints tight end was much more nuanced and balanced than most of us, including plenty of athletes who took to social media to lash out in anger.Watson appealed to those from both sides of the political divide. He reminded us that few issues are as simple as black and white, that almost everything is tinged with a bit of grey. He again demonstrated the hefty sway held by those who play our professional sports, if theyre willing to take as much time studying up on the issues of the day as they do their playbooks.Watson wrote of being angry at the racial injustices in this country, fearful that he could be singled out because of the colour of his skin, sad that an 18-year-old needlessly lost his life. He also wrote of being embarrassed by the looting in Ferguson and how some will use that to justify the treatment of African-Americans, sympathetic toward white police officer Darren Wilson if he was only doing his job, confused by those who would disobey an officers legitimate commands but equally perplexed by abuses of police power.As of Friday, nearly 757,000 readers had clicked the Like button on Watsons posting. More than 422,000 had shared the essay with their own Facebook friends.Millions, to be sure, have been exposed to Watsons words.Very surprised, since I dont have a huge footprint on social media, he told The Times-Picayune in New Orleans. I do a little from time to time like everybody does, but I dont have near the following as some people do. I think it just struck a chord and I think it just went from there. Everyone could just really relate.Charles Barkley famously declared — as part of a marketing campaign, of course — that he wasnt a role model. Rightly, he knew that parents and teachers and other mentors will always be on the front lines of steering young people toward the right path in their lives.But, over the years, there have been plenty of athletes who had something valuable to say, even if it came at great personal and financial cost. Muhammad Ali standing up for his religious convictions during the Vietnam War. Billie Jean King pushing for equality of the sexes. Tommie Smith and John Carlos raising their fists on an Olympic podium, refusing to just quietly accept being second-class citizens in their own country.Now its Watson, putting at least a little salve on the nations wound.Maybe he was able to touch someone who had no doubt this was a proper use of deadly force by an officer who felt his life was threatened, who didnt feel a lick of sympathy toward Brown or his family.IM OFFENDED, Watson wrote, because of the insulting comments Ive seen that are not only insensitive but dismissive to the painful experiences of others.Maybe he was able to touch someone who felt angry enough to riot over an unarmed black teenager being gunned down in the middle of his own neighbourhood, who felt that violence was the only way to deal with another racially charged death.IM INTROSPECTIVE, Watson continued, because sometimes I want to take our side without looking at the facts in situations like these. Sometimes I feel like its us against them. Sometimes Im just as prejudiced as people I point fingers at. And thats not right. How can I look at white skin and make assumptions but not want assumptions made about me? Thats not right.Watson and the Saints were playing Monday night against Baltimore when the grand jurys decision not to bring charges was announced. He told the Times-Picayune that he discussed it with his wife after the game and decided to write down his thoughts rather than just give a knee-jerk reaction. In between spurts of writing, he took a nap, attended a teammates charity event and ran some errands.Finally, it was done.I think it shows that a lot of people have a lot of different feelings and dont quite know how to express them, Watson told the newspaper. Its important that you are able to see the other side of things, even if you dont agree with them.Be sure to read it, if you havent already.Youll be the better for it.___Online:https://www.facebook.com/BenjaminWatsonOfficial___Paul Newberry in a national writer for The Associated Press. Write to him at pnewberry@ap.org or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 Herman Edwards Jersey .J. Brennan couldnt have asked for a better debut with the Toronto Marlies. Allen Barbre Eagles Jersey . It was almost exactly like the way Babcocks Team Canada won gold at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. The result was a 2-1 Red Wings victory on Swedish Olympian Gustav Nyquists rebound goal with 28 seconds left in overtime. http://www.eaglesnflpro.com/c-43-eagles-bennie-logan-jersey.aspx . Catch the 2014 NHL Draft Lottery exclusively on TSN and TSN GO live NOW. TSNs coverage is also available live on TSN radio stations across the country. You can also take part in TSN.cas live chat as the draw takes place, with the chance to discuss and debate both the draft order as well as topics from around the league.ST. LOUIS -- Before hiring Gregg Williams as his defensive co-ordinator for the second time, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher cleared it with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. Williams was part of Fishers first staff with the Rams in 2012, but only for a few weeks before getting suspended for his role in the Saints bounty scandal. After a news conference to introduce Williams Thursday, Fisher said hed been in contact with Goodell throughout the process two years ago and "I wanted to inform him about the direction I was thinking about going." "He was very excited, and he endorsed it." Before signing Williams, Fisher said the two spent a few days revisiting the 2012 experience. The suspension left the Rams in a bind and they went without a co-ordinator in 12. Fisher said then that the suspension was "warranted" and asked if hed consider Williams in the future said hed "cross that bridge when we come to it." After the 2012 season he fired Williams son, defensive line coach Blake Williams. During his suspension, Williams had no contact with the Rams but said he attended all of the home games. He was a defensive assistant last year at Tennessee and called it a "good stop." "His handprint was all over the Tennessee defence, it was obvious that hed gone in there and had a significant impact," Fisher said. "Id say 60-70 per cent of our terminology is his. I just really felt strongly about just pulling together." Fisher initiated contact a few weeks after the season ended, and believes hed surprised Williams. He made room by firing Tim Walton after one season, telling Walton hed done nothing wrong but that Williams had been his first choice. The 55-year-old Williams was defensive co-ordinator under Fisher with the Titans from 1997-2000. "Things are in perspective, things are behind him, his past is his past," Fisher said. "The arrows going up with the defence and I just felt like Gregg was the person to make sure that happens." Williams shed no light on the discussions, saying "Those are things that are between Jeff and I." He deflected a question about how hes changedd as a coach since his suspension, saying every coach must adjust, but thought the familiarity would make this a good fit. Ron Jaworski Eagles Jersey. "Its fun to be back with people who think and believe the same way you are," Williams said. "So now you get a chance to spend more time with the players, because youre spending less time having to sell or defend yourself with your staff before you ever get with the players." Fisher said the hire got a big thumbs-up from players, adding "my phone was blowing up." Middle linebacker James Laurinaitis, who was at Rams Park for a workout, anticipates a more aggressive approach. The Rams have one of the NFLs top pass rushes but enter free agency and the draft needy in the secondary. "Win or lose, I want to know that were going to go down swinging," Laurinaitis said. "Everyone Ive known that has played for him just absolutely loves the guy." Williams, who grew up in Missouri, said he hoped this was his last coaching stop. Williams scoffed at a claim from a player who said the coach bragged about using a stolen playbook to help Tennessee beat Jacksonville in the 1999 AFC championship game. Williams called the allegation by former Jaguars defensive end Renaldo Wynn "a joke" and added he had every teams playbook. "Every time a free agent walks in a building, he gives you the playbook," Williams said. "We all have everybodys playbook. When you turn the film on, do you have their playbook? "How much traction did Omaha get when Peyton (Manning) said Omaha 46 times one game on TV? Whats that mean? It doesnt mean anything." Williams said hes watched all of the Rams games from last season but declined to discuss specific needs. Fisher wants his new co-ordinator to concentrate on improving a defence that was ranked 15th overall. "I told Gregg this time around hes going to be the mad scientist," Fisher said. "Hes not going to do a lot of player evaluations, Im not going to take up his time evaluating unrestricted free agents and getting ready for the draft. "I want him to take this defence and run with it." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/09/2016 11:04:44    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: