Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 06/12/2016 09:15:37
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
. Smith and Brown both had 72

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2016 10:25:27    Sujet du message: . Smith and Brown both had 72 Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- The visiting Columbus Blue Jackets were the latest team to use the New York Rangers home ice to their advantage. Womens DeMarcus Ware Jersey . Matt Calvert, Artem Anisimov and David Savard scored in the first 11:10, and the Blue Jackets beat the Rangers 4-2 on Thursday night, sending New York to its fourth straight loss -- all at Madison Square Garden. "I have to say it was a blessing to go from one great organization to another," former Rangers forward Brandon Dubinsky said. "Im glad to come in here and come out with a win. "I fired myself up so much." The Rangers, 0-3-1 in the first four games of a nine-game homestand, closed within 3-2 in the third period, but Ryan Johansen pushed Columbus lead back to two goals with 1:32 left. "Being home for nine in a row or whatever it is, its a chance for us to really propel ourselves up the standings," defenceman Dan Girardi said. "Its pretty unfortunate weve lost the first four. Hopefully we can figure out how to salvage the rest of the homestand and bring us back to .500." The Blue Jackets goalie tandem of Curtis McElhinney and Mike McKenna, who are subbing for injured reigning Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky, stopped 32 of 34 shots. Columbus (14-15-3) has won two in a row. Dominic Moore and Girardi scored for New York. Henrik Lundqvist was pulled after he stopped only 10 of 13 shots in the first period. "It was definitely not a good feeling," said Lundqvist, who made his fifth straight start since signing a long contract extension last week. "The biggest thing for me now is believing in what I do and staying confident. "Confidence is such an important thing in this game, and right now its not very high." Cam Talbot relieved Lundqvist and made 13 saves the rest of the way, allowing only Johansens goal between his pads. Columbus grabbed the lead just 38 seconds in on Calverts goal. He took a pass from Cam Atkinson at the blue line and burned defenceman Anton Stralman before ripping a shot that beat Lundqvist high. Anisimov increased the lead to 2-0 with his fourth of the season at 8:46. The former Rangers forward roofed Blake Comeaus feed over Lundqvist. Savards goal nearly eight minutes later pushed Columbus lead to three and ended Lundqvists night. "It was a great start," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "Guys were ready for the game, and guys were geared up. There were a lot of subplots going on with this game, and I think the guys knew that. They were focused and energized. It was a great start." Moore got the Rangers within 3-1 at 14:08 with his first of the season. Moore backhanded Brad Richards feed past McElhinney. Girardis second of season at 11:07 of the third was as close as the Rangers (15-17-1) would get. "We need to build off what we did in the second half of the game," forward Brad Richards said. The Rangers generated 18 shots in the last two periods. "We had a push, and right before they score the fourth goal the puck is just lying on the goal line in traffic," Richards said. "When things are going differently, maybe that finds its way in. You get in a jam, its tough. "It seems like everything is going the wrong way, but you have to trust and believe that well have our time with it going that way, too." McElhinney was replaced by McKenna before the start of the second period. The Blue Jackets said McElhinney sustained a lower-body injury in the first period when he made 15 saves. McKenna stopped 17 shots in the final two frames. "You play this game so long," McKenna said. "Ive been in every situation. Im 30 years old. Ive seen it all. You just go in and play your game." NOTES: Rangers D Dylan McIlrath, recalled from Hartford (AHL) on Wednesday, made his NHL debut. McIlrath, the No. 10 pick in the 2010 draft, had seven points and 115 penalty minutes in 24 games with Hartford. ... The game marked the first game back in New York for ex-Rangers Anisimov and Dubinsky. The two, along with defenceman Tim Erixon and a draft pick, were traded to Columbus for Rick Nash, defenceman Steven Delisle and a pick. ... Nash, Richards and Girardi were alternate captains for the Rangers, who were without captain Ryan Callahan. He is expected to be out 4 to 6 weeks because of a knee injury sustained this week. New York D Marc Staal (concussion) missed his second game in a row. ... Columbus killed all three Rangers power plays. ... The new Metropolitan Division rivals will meet twice more this season. C.J. Anderson Jersey . The 18th-seeded Bouchard, an Australian Open semifinalist earlier this year, showed fighting spirit in winning her 84-minute match with the 99th-ranked Larsson in the pairs first meeting. Peyton Manning Jersey . The 24-year-old from London, Ont., recorded a score of 8,282 for the victory that comes a year after he won bronze at the world championships. http://www.nflbroncosteamprostore.com/Youth-Demaryius-Thomas-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Goalie Carey Price and defencemen Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin werent on the flight when the Montreal Canadiens left Tuesday to face the Blackhawks in Chicago.Once a career NHL agitator himself, Minnesota forward Matt Cooke can relate to what Patrick Kaleta is going through this week and went so far as reach out to him after the Wilds game in Buffalo on Monday. "I told him, Ive been there, its not fun - Its hard," Cooke told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on ESPN.com. "I laid it out there that if he wants to know what I did, Id gladly talk to him about it. He knows Pommer (former Sabre-turned-Wild forward Jason Pominville), so I told him `If you want to get hold of me, Im there to talk." Cooke, whos had his share of league discipline over a 15-year career, came back a changed player with the Pittsburgh Penguins after being suspended for the last 10 regular-season games and first round of the playoffs in 2010-11. And his advice for Kaleta is to try to do the same thing. "During my suspension, with either (Dan) Bylsma or (Tony) Granato, I probably watched about 30 or 40 hours of video; watching players that play a physical style," said Cooke. "The hours of video work I did seriously helped me," he added. "The work that I put in has helped me not only take the risky plays out but also become a more effective player. Ive got a way more active stick on the forecheck, and Im more aware of my surroundings which has helped me offensively." Kaleta was handed a 10-game suspension on Tuesday for an illegal check to the head of Columbus Blue Jacketss defenceman Jack Jackson, a decision that he, his agent and the NHL Players Association will appeal. Bradley Roby Broncos Jersey. Part of changing his game included dealing with adversity, as Cooke recalled an incident in the 2010-11 season when a player dove into the boards after he barely touched him. "My heart was racing," Cooke told LeBrun. "I thought I was getting suspended. But before I was even off the ice Brendan (Shanahan) had called (Penguins GM) Ray Shero to tell him he knew I didnt touch the guy. That re-assured me." And by Cookes own admission, hes still learning. "Its never going to be over for me, and I realize that, and Im fine with that," he said. "Right now I err on the side of caution. I still watch video to make re-assure that there are good times to go out and by physical. "Its just a read. If you dont change the way you visually see the game, then change is impossible." Case in point - Cooke leads the Wild in scoring with three goals and six points in seven games and has yet to pick up a penalty minute this season. "Theres a huge difference in the way I approach the game now," he explained. "The days of just going for the big hit, every time possible, is just not feasible. The way the game is played now, the speed of the game, and the way the kids are taught to play the game." Files from ESPN.com by TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun were used for this report.  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2016 10:25:27    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: