Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 10/12/2016 07:53:11
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
. Smith and Brown both had 72

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2016 10:23:12    Sujet du message: . Smith and Brown both had 72 Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Marco Di Vaio wasted no time in connecting with his new fan base on Monday. Womens Tyrann Mathieu Jersey . Di Vaio made his first comments in French, his second language, after the Montreal Impact introduced their newly-signed Italian striker as the Major League Soccer teams first designated player. The Serie A veteran was touched when he and his family were greeted by a crowd of some 150 Impact fans upon arrival at Trudeau International Airport on Sunday night. He decided to return that courtesy by reaching out in French as soon as the opportunity presented itself. "Merci, beaucoup," Di Vaio said at Mondays introductory news conference. "Bonjour tout le monde." The 36-year-old Italian internationals wife and daughter looked on as Di Vaio continued to speak in measured but comfortable French, thanking Bologna, his former team in the top Italian league, for allowing him to leave to play in Montreal. "Its an honour for me to be here to work with the Impact in the MLS," said Di Vaio, who flew with his family via London. "Its not easy for me right now but I hope my French will get a little bit better." Di Vaio then alternated between French and Italian throughout the press conference at the Impacts downtown offices. Di Vaio, who scored 142 goals in 342 games in Serie A, joins fellow Italians Matteo Ferrari and Bernardo Corradi, the latter who is expected to team with his countryman up front. "I know they brought me here to score goals," Di Vaio said in Italian, with his comments translated into French by Impact sporting director Nick De Santis. "Ive done that throughout my whole career and thats the challenge in front of me. Im excited about everything to do with building up a new team together. I want to be a part of this team, not just as an individual but as part of the group, as well." Di Vaio will take a two-week vacation with his family in Florida. He will be eligible to play for Montreal when the international transfer window opens on June 27. "I could have probably stayed and played at the highest level in Italy," Di Vaio said. "I felt that it was time for me to move away and try something new. The Italian championship is very demanding and I just felt that there was a new experience that I wanted to try." The team store had an Impact "Di Vaio" No. 9 jersey on display. "I want to thank Marco and his family as well for believing in the Impact," said team owner Joey Saputo. Having noted that he had delivered on his promise of signing a designated player, Saputo offered a fans perspective assessment of Di Vaio. "He happens to be at the right place at the right time in order to score the right goals," Saputo said. Two days after seeing his team drop a second game in a row with a heartbreaking 3-2 loss at Colorado, head coach Jesse Marsch was all smiles about his newest player. "For our team I think hes the perfect fit," Marsch said. "We need somebody in the attacking third that can really make sense of things and ultimately score goals. And the person that Marco is cant be remissed either because he has shown such great interest in being here. "He has already talked about how important it is to be part of a club and what thats meant for his experience at Bologna, and I know that hell add to us in that way, which I think is extremely important and cant be forgotten." Marsch expects that Di Vaio will not have a difficult transition to playing in the MLS. "Hes an incredibly intelligent player and I think more than anything thats the quality that he has. He figures out the game, he knows how to slow things down, around the goal hes quite remarkable so I think there will be an adjustment period for both him and for the team, but I expect the transition to be fairly smooth based on the fact that its still football." Whats key for Di Vaio is that its a type of soccer that he wanted to experience for himself. "I wanted to see this new soccer," Di Vaio said. "Theyre speaking a lot about MLS and North American soccer in Europe and I want this new challenge." Robert Nkemdiche Jersey .com) - Max Pacioretty scored the games only goal with 1:52 remaining in overtime to lift the Montreal Canadiens past the Washington Capitals 1-0 on Saturday afternoon. Cheap Kurt Warner Jersey . This weeks topics include the Colby Rasmus-Colby Lewis bunting controversy, Yu Darvish suggesting a six-man rotation and the difficulties faced by the Colorado Rockies. http://www.authenticcardinalsfootball.com/Youth-Jermaine-Gresham-Elite-Jersey/ .ca MLB Power Rankings, ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays and San Francisco Giants. The As have scored 296 runs -- most in baseball -- while allowing 181, the fewest in baseball. EDMONTON -- Mike Reilly has been one of the few positives in what is one of the worst seasons in Edmonton Eskimos history, yet the 27-year-old says the teams final three games are crucial for future of the franchise, the team and for himself. With games remaining against three western rivals, beginning Friday evening at home against the Calgary Stampeders, the Eskimos designated quarterback of the future says its critical the team does not "roll over and die." "Its important we compete and get some wins," he said. "Its tough to not fall into that mentality of things are lost and to hang your head. Its like when a game is over and youve lost, you have to flush it and not dwell on it. Yeah we havent had much success. But if we dwell on that were never going to get better." Reilly, who has started every game this season, says the 3-12 Eskimos have to treat the remaining games as playoffs "and try to get as hyped up for them as we can." "Treat them as the most important games of the season because honestly, for the future of this franchise, for the future of this team, we need to approach it like that. We need to have success these next three games to give everybody something to get excited about for next year." The native of Kennewick, Wash., vows hell personally be fighting every down until the end of the season because his job, like everyone elses on the team, is on the line. Reilly earned the starting job out of training camp -- aided by the season-ending knee injury to his main rival for the job, Matt Nichols -- and has proven himself a tough, capable competitor. But unless the EEskimos win at least one of the last three games they will finish with the fewest wins since 1963 when they were 2-14. Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey. As quarterback, Reilly has to share the blame. "I think were playing to save everybodys job," he says. "Im working to save my job, Im playing to save my teammates jobs, and Im playing to save the jobs of everybody in here because everybody here, coaching staff, players, are all important to me because theyre all put in a ton of work." Its a given there will be roster changes made and Reilly says the next three games are an "opportunity for everybody to show why they deserve to be around next year, and Im no different." "Im not that far removed from a backup," he added. "I remember what its like to stand on the sidelines and watch the game. So even through theres no playoffs this is three opportunities to get on the field and get better, try to make this team better, try to make this club better and get some momentum, get some hope going into next season. "For so long Ive been a backup and Ive spent so much time and hard work trying to get on the field that it would be a shame to give up and say Well, theres only three games left." Those games are against Calgary, B.C. and Saskatchewan, three western teams the Eskimos have to find a way to beat if they want to become competitive and get back to the playoffs. Defensive tackle Almondo Sewell, who was taken off the field on a stretcher last weekend but suffered no serious injury, will not play Friday. Nor will centre Alex Krausnick (knee). Brian Ramsay is expected to start at centre. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2016 10:23:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: