Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 03/12/2016 12:32:51
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
. Smith and Brown both had 72

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2016 10:21:03    Sujet du message: . Smith and Brown both had 72 Répondre en citant

GLENDALE, Ariz. Frank Gore Colts Jersey . -- Chalk up another victory for the steamrolling Anaheim Ducks and goalie Jonas Hiller. Hampus Lindholm scored two goals, and the Ducks won for the 16th time in 17 games by beating the Phoenix Coyotes 5-3 on Saturday night. Ryan Getzlaf scored his 23rd goal of the season in the Ducks sixth straight win. Getzlaf left in the second period because of a lower-body injury and didnt return. X-rays were negative. Hiller made 28 saves in his 13th straight win, the NHLs longest streak since Detroits Chris Osgood did the same in 1996. Only seven other goalies in league history have won 13 in a row. "Its definitely a great thing, but at the same time Im really excited about winning with the team," he said. "The personal things kind of put the cherry on the cake." Sami Vatanen and Dustin Penner also scored as the Ducks swept the five-game season series with the Coyotes. "If youre winning you really feel good about yourself and you kind of want to keep that feeling," Hiller said. "Here everybody goes out believing that we can beat anybody in any stadium." Thomas Greiss started in goal for Phoenix but was lifted for Mike Smith after the Ducks scored three times in a span of 5:11 in the second period. Greiss had 19 saves, and Smith made six. Lauri Korpikoski, Martin Hanzal and Mike Ribeiro scored for the Coyotes. The Ducks improved their NHL-best record to 34-8-5 and 73 points. Phoenix has lost four of five. "Right now we arent very good," Coyotes captain Shane Doan said, "and we havent been very good for a while." Mathieu Perreault had three assists, and Corey Perry added two for the Ducks, who have scored at least four goals in each of their last six games. Radim Vrbata assisted on all three Phoenix goals. Vatanen started Anaheims second-period barrage with a slap shot from the right point that slipped through Greiss legs to make it 2-1 with 14:16 left. Penner netted the next one, with a slap shot off a pass from Perry with 10:49 remaining. Getzlaf then got to a loose puck in the crease and scored to make it 4-1 with 9:05 to go. "It was a good flurry," Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau said. "Once we got the second goal, which might have been a little bit soft, I thought it sort of energized the team. Then we came on and get the third and you get the fourth. Things were going pretty smoothly there for a while." That was it for Greiss. Smith came on and gave up one goal in the third period. Lindholm scored a power-play goal with a shot that hit the camera just inside the net to put the Ducks ahead 5-1. Hanzal scored with Phoenix on a 5-on-3 advantage, and Ribeiro added a final goal long after the games outcome had been determined. That gave Boudreau something to complain about -- "a sloppy finish." Boudreau said Hiller might be back in goal Sunday night in Detroit. "Ill talk to the goaltending coach on the plane," Boudreau said. "Well talk to Hilly and see how he feels, and then well make a decision." Phoenix took a 1-0 lead 3:57 into the game. Korpikoskis shot from in front of the net was deflected by Hiller, but the puck came right back to Korpikoski, who knocked it in for his seventh goal of the season. It was the fifth time in six games that Anaheim had allowed the first goal, and the Ducks have won all five. Greiss made a diving stop of Nick Boninos shot but left the net open behind him. Lindholm, who had just three goals for the season before Saturday, got the deflection and scored to make it 1-1 with 7:33 left in the first period. Phoenix was outscored 9-4 in consecutive home losses to Minnesota and Anaheim. "Were not a very cohesive group right now," coach Dave Tippett said. "When you chase games all the time you look like an out-of-sort group, and thats where we are." NOTES: Anaheim has scored a combined seven goals in the second period in its past two games, including four at Nashville on Thursday. ... Smith was benched after Phoenix won only three times in his last 17 starts. Kendall Langford Colts Jersey .J. -- Michael Vick took off on third down, eluded a few tackle attempts and picked up 15 yards for a first down. Womens Peyton Manning Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. http://www.nflcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Adam-Vinatieri-Elite-Jersey/ . Ko, ranked No. 4 in the world, chose not to hold a formal news conference but released a short, scripted video in which she debates the merits of turning profession with the All Blacks rugby player Israel Dagg. CARLSBAD, Calif. -- The breaks evened out for Yani Tseng on the final two holes in the third round of the Kia Classic, though she thought La Costas bumpy greens still owed her a few strokes. "I guess I got some good breaks and I got some bad breaks," the top-ranked Taiwanese star said. "This is golf. Some things are going to happen." She remained in position for her second straight LPGA Tour title and third in five events this year, shooting a bogey-free 3-under 69 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead. Tseng got a bad break when her short birdie try on the par-5 17th staggered to the right. "I couldnt believe I missed that," Tseng said. "I made a good stroke. I see my ball, it was like boom, boom, boom, and it jumped to the right. It was just like, what is this happening? I mean, you can see very clear the ball is jumping to the right. Its not like I misread it or something." She got a good break on the 18th when her drive went right, but stayed on the cart path and crossed over a bridge, travelling about 370 yards. Her second shot, however, went past the flag and she was fortunate to two-putt for par from 45 feet, holing out from 8 feet. "No. 18, that was a pretty lucky shot," Tseng said. "I dont know how that happened. It goes over the bridge, and the bridge was like 3 yards wide. People are telling me, Yani, you just hit a 370-yard drive. So, that was probably the longest drive Ive ever hit. "I was very happy because I just got lucky there. To be able to hit it on the green for the second shot. But overall with my round, I just wasnt happy. I couldnt believe how much short putt I missed." Tseng missed four putts from 6 feet or closer and finished with 30 putts. "The green are pretty bumpy," Tseng said. "So when I hit it just straight, it bumped to the right or to the left. I just tried my best, but I was just thinking it was unlucky." The 23-year-old star won the LPGA Founders Cup last week in Phoenix for her 14th LPGA Tour title, and also won the LPGA Thailand in February. She led the tour last season with seven victories -- including major victories in the LPGA Championship and Womens British Open -- and finished thhe year with 12 worldwide titles. Womens Donte Moncrief Jersey. "I kind of feel pretty relaxed," Tseng said. "I was pretty happy. Im going to go putt a little bit and practice a little bit. Im really looking forward to tomorrow." South Koreas Jiyai Shin was second after a 68. "This tournament is a Korean company that sponsors it, so Im all the time thinking about that," Shin said. "I appreciate the sponsor every time. In California, here they have a lot of Korean people, so theyre watching and cheering for me, so it feels like Im really ready to go when I play. The last couple years, I played good in this tournament, so I only have good memories." South Koreas Sun Young Yoo and Swedens Caroline Hedwall were 7 under. Yoo had a 67 -- the best round of the day -- and Hedwall three-putted from 5 feet for a bogey on the 18th to settle for a 70. "I just wanted to hole the putt, and got a long second putt," Hedwall said. "Oh, well, I will forget about it pretty soon." Because of expected stormy weather Sunday, the tour moved up the Sunday tee times four hours and will start the players in threesomes off both the first and 10th tees. Last week in Phoenix, the tour didnt move up the tee times for the final round and nearly didnt finish after the round was delayed three times for a total of three hours because of lightning. "Hopefully, I stay patient another day," Tseng said. Tseng opened with a 67 for a share of the first-round lead, and had a 68 on Friday to pull two strokes ahead. In her last six events with the 54-hole lead, she has won five times, the only loss coming last year in the Kraft Nabisco. Shes 6-5 overall with the 54-hole lead. Shin had seven birdies and three bogeys. She birdied the first three holes, and got within a stroke of Tseng with a birdie on No. 6. Shin bogeyed Nos. 9, 10 and 12, and rallied with birdies on Nos. 13, 14 and 17. "I played with Yani in Singapore, and were very close," Shin said. "Were very good friends, so Im really excited to play with Yani. She hits it really long, so I just keep focusing on my game." Se Ri Pak, two strokes behind Tseng after the second round, had a 73 to drop to 6 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/09/2016 10:21:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: