Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 06/12/2016 09:12:52
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Bodemeisters namesake,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 06/09/2016 10:48:48    Sujet du message: Bodemeisters namesake, Répondre en citant

ONeal went on to admit he didnt know the difference between kielbasa and pierogies, so dont feel too badly Rivera! Then ONeal hit the runway to end the show, took a sock out of his shorts, and proceeded to rub it on Chucks head. Womens Danny Woodhead Jersey . You cant make this stuff up... Oh NBA on TNT panel, what will you get up to next? Cheap Philip Rivers Jersey . According to the Winnipeg Free Press, the Blue Bombers confirmed that linebacker Henoc Muamba and wide receiver Chris Matthews worked out with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings after the window for free agents opened on December 1. Junior Seau Jersey . According to bodog.ca, the Roughriders are 3-1 favourites to hoist the Grey Cup again at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver next November. http://www.chargersteamprostore.com/Youth-Danny-Woodhead-Elite-Jersey/ . Ellis had a $5.75 million option, and he will be paid a $1 million buyout. The 36-year-old second baseman batted .264 with 13 home runs and 79 RBIs in two seasons with the team.BALTIMORE -- One good thing about losing the Kentucky Derby is that nobody wants much of your time for two solid weeks. Bob Bafferts countdown still had 36 hours or so left to run Friday morning when the silver-tongued Hall of Fame trainer stepped outside his barn at Pimlico Race Course and looked at the grandstand looming in the distance. "I dont really get charged up until we walk over there Saturday afternoon," Baffert said. "Thats when it really becomes the Preakness to me." Hes won the race five times in 11 tries, three of those with the Kentucky Derby winner in his barn and twice with spoilers, who have history on their side. Only 32 horses have won the first two legs of the Triple Crown in the 130-plus times both races have been run, yet Baffert had three of those, only to lose each time in the Belmont Stakes. That wont be a problem this year, since rival California trainer Doug ONeills bay colt, Ill Have Another, ran down Bafferts Bodemeister in the final few strides at Churchill Downs two weeks ago. "When you come in with the Derby winner, youre on such a high that if things dont go your way, you still feel like, No big deal," Baffert recalled. "On the other hand, if you come in here still thinking you should have won (the Derby), at least you know youre going to get a better trip. Theres fewer horses and a lot less racing luck involved." Pimlico handicapper Frank Carulli apparently felt the same way, making Bodemeister the morning-line 8-5 favourite over Ill Have Another, the second choice at 5-2. "That a lot of respect in my mind," said ONeill, whos enjoyed his turn in the sports spotlight. "If you would have said a few years ago, Hey, would you feel respected if youre 5-2 in the Preakness? I would have said, Sign me up. " ONeills willingness to mix it up was apparent when he made the drive from Louisville right after the Derby. Baffert said that after the blistering pace Bodemeister set in that race, he expected to find little left of his horse besides "hair and lactic acid." No wonder. Bodemeisters opening half-mile of 45.39 seconds was the fifth-fastest in Derby history, and none of thee four horses with faster splits finished better than 13th. Womens Dan Fouts Jersey. Only two went on to run in the Preakness, with Top Avenger finishing last in 1981 and Groovy finishing sixth of seven horses in 1986. Even so, Baffert didnt seem overly concerned. "The horse is deceiving. He will fool you. I think Mike (Smith, his jockey) didnt realize he was going 45. If they didnt have a clock there," Baffert added, "I would have thought he was going 47." Most handicappers have cast the Preakness as a two-horse race. Because there wont be a crowded field nor any speed horses to hem Bodemeister in, ONeill was inclined to agree. Though Ill Have Another didnt make his move until the horses turned for home in the 1 1/4-mile Derby, his trainer isnt inclined to let Bodemeister get loose on the lead at the 1 1/16-mile Preakness. "If somebody gets an easy lead, I want it to be us," ONeill said. "If were sitting behind, I want it to be a pretty heated pace. Those are the two scenarios Id like to see." Baffert claims not to have thought the race through that far. "I just cant map out a strategy. If he came from off the pace, Id map out a strategy, you know, Mike, you need to do this, this and this. But his strategy is just to break well and keep him in a comfortable mode. "He knows what to do," Baffert said, referring to his jockey or his horse or maybe both. A moment later, Bode, the youngest of Bafferts kids and Bodemeisters namesake, came running out of the barn, puncturing the relative silence with laughs. Baffert watched the scene and smiled ruefully. "Its been quiet all week. Every time I brought the loser of the Derby here and won, its been really quiet all week. ... He just got here," Baffert said, referring to the boy, "and he doesnt like the pressure of being asked about Bodemeister too much. When the horse got beat, he took it a little bit like its his horse. "I didnt want him to be mad at me, that I didnt do a good job training his horse or anything. Hes funny about that," Baffert said, lowering his voice. After a week of not saying too much, Baffert wasnt about to tempt fate now. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/09/2016 10:48:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: