Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 04/12/2016 21:18:33
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Kings goaltender Tristan Jarry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 02/09/2016 10:45:47    Sujet du message: Kings goaltender Tristan Jarry Répondre en citant

PARIS - Eugenie Bouchard raced into the French Open quarterfinals by beating eighth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-1, 6-2 in 52 minutes on Sunday. Julius Peppers Jersey . The 18th-seeded Canadian wasted no time, opening up a 5-0 lead in just 16 minutes. The Montreal native, who reached the Australian Open semifinals this year, next plays either No. 14-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain or the unseeded Ajla Tomljanovic. They were playing later Sunday. "I just felt good out there, I executed my game plan really well, so Im happy with that," said Bouchard. "There are always things to improve, and Im just going to focus on that tomorrow and try to do even better my next match." Kerber, a quarter-finalist at Roland Garros two years ago, made a string of unforced errors and Bouchard broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set when Kerber returned long from the back of the court. Trailing 5-2, Kerber played with the strings of her racket as she hunched forward on her chair, her head bowed. Bouchard, by contrast, sat upright, taking a few deep breaths to compose herself before serving out the match. She clinched victory on her first match point when Kerber — a two-time Grand Slam semifinalist — made another unforced error, this time as her wild forehand sailed out. "Im confident and I really believe in my skills. I believe I can play with the best girls out there," Bouchard said. "Shes top 10, so I respect her. She can play some really good tennis. I was really mentally prepared for anything, for a battle." With the top three womens seeded players out, Maria Sharapova remains the favourite to win the tournament for the second time. The seventh-seeded Russian later played Samantha Stosur. Bouchard`s dominant victory over Kerber stretched her winning streak to nine straight matches — the longest of her career. And it lifted her career record against top 10 opponents to 5-10. Her victims this season have also included No.10 Sara Errani at Indian Wells in March and No.8 Jelen Jankovic last April in Charleston. Mens eighth seed Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., was attempting to join Bouchard in the last eight as he faced Spains Marcel Granollers. Raonic is the first Canadian man to play in the fourth round at Roland Garros. In mens fourth-round action later Sunday, second-seeded Novak Djokovic was playing No. 13-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga; fourth-seeded Roger Federer took on Ernests Gulbis; and sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych faced No. 10-seeded John Isner. There were two third-round matches remaining, with seventh-seeded Andy Murray and No. 28 Philipp Kohlschreiber deep into a fifth set, and No. 12-seeded Richard Gasquet up against Fernando Verdasco. --- With files from The Canadian Press Custom Packers Jersey . They didnt sit back and put the New York Rangers into an early hole they never got out of. Frederik Andersen made 32 saves to stay perfect in four NHL games, and Corey Perry and Kyle Palmieri scored first-period goals to lead the Ducks to a 2-1 victory over the Rangers on Monday night. Womens Eddie Lacy Jersey . -- Adam Pelech scored with three seconds left in regulation to lift the Erie Otters past the Owen Sound Attack 3-2 in Wednesdays lone Ontario Hockey League game. http://www.thepackersteamproshop.com/Youth-Ha-Ha-Clinton-Dix-Elite-Jersey/ . Bartel, who is from Australia, punted 229 times for 9,904 yards with a 43.2 average in two seasons with the Ticats. Williams, the first overall pick by Saskatchewan in 2010, signed with Hamilton as a free agent a year ago and had one defensive tackle and one special teams tackle in just six games with the Ticats last season.CALGARY -- Jake Virtanen scored three times in the first nine minutes of the game as the Calgary Hitmen downed the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 6-3 on Sunday in Western Hockey League play. Brady Brassart scored twice for the Hitmen (8-3-1), who have won five of their past six contests, while Josh Thrower added an empty-net goal late in the third period. Ryan Pilon, Remi Laurencelle and Giorgio Estephan scored for the Hurricanes (2-10-1), who are last in the WHL standings. Calgarys Mack Shields made 24 saves for the win. Christopher Tai started in net for Lethbridge but was pulled after allowing three goals on six shots in eight minutes of action. Corbin Boes replaced Tai and stopped 33-of-35 shots, however he picked up the loss. The Hitmen went 0 for 2 on the power play while the Hurricanes scored twice on four chances with the man advantage. --- WARRIORS 4 RAIDERS 3 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. -- Jack Rodewald scored twice as Moose Jaw edged the Raiders. Tanner Eberle had a goal and an assist for the Warriors (5-6-3) and Travis Brown scored the other. Reid Gardiner, Darcy Zaharichuk and Leon Draisaitl supplied the scorring for Prince Albert (7-5-1). Womens Bart Starr Jersey. Zachary Sawchenko stopped 20 shots for Moose Jaw as Raiders goaltender Cole Cheveldave made 21 saves. ---- OIL KINGS 3 ICE 2 (OT) EDMONTON -- Henrik Samuelsson scored 41 seconds into overtime to lift the Oil Kings over Kootenay. Aaron Irving and Mitchell Moroz also scored for Edmonton (6-6-1). Collin Shirley and Luke Philp replied for the Ice (6-5-2). Oil Kings goaltender Tristan Jarry made 25 saves for the win while Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski stopped 23 shots in defeat. --- SILVERTIPS 4 BRONCOS 1 EVERETT, Wash. -- Joshua Winquist had a goal and two assists in the opening period, as the Everett Silvertips grabbed a 3-0 lead en route to their win over Swift Current. Ivan Nikolishin and Manraj Hayer also scored for Everett (8-2-2) in the first period, and Tyler Sandhu made it 4-1 late in the second. Julius Honka scored for Swift Current (6-7-1) in the second period. Austin Lotz made 25 saves for the Silvertips. Swift Current goalie Eetu Laurikainen stopped 10 of 13 shots in 22 minutes of ice time, and his teammate Landon Bow turned back 16 of 17 shots. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/09/2016 10:45:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: