Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 05/12/2016 13:33:30
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
“We wanted to change the way we play

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 01/09/2016 01:58:12    Sujet du message: “We wanted to change the way we play Répondre en citant

TAMPA, Fla. -- Martin St. Louis helped the undermanned Tampa Bay Lightning stop a lengthy scoring drought. St. Louis scored two in-close goals, Ben Bishop won his 15th game this season, and the Lightning beat the Ottawa Senators 3-1 on Thursday night. "If you look at most of my goals, Im not the kind of guy thats going to score from outside the circle," St. Louis said. "Its just not my game. I try to get free and go to the net. Thats what I did tonight and the puck came to me." Valtteri Filppula also scored for the Lightning, who were coming off consecutive shutout losses to Columbus (1-0) and Pittsburgh (3-0). Ondrej Palat had two assists. Ottawa, which has dropped seven of 10, got a goal from Patrick Wiercioch. "Were just finding ways to lose," Wiercioch said. "We know we can be a better team and be more consistent, and we havent proven that yet." Tampa Bay defenceman Victor Hedman left after the first period with a lower-body injury, while defenceman Keith Aulie departed during the second due to a broken hand. Lightning coach Jon Cooper said Aulie will have surgery Friday, and that Hedman will likely miss Saturday nights game against Winnipeg. "I dont know when hes coming back," Cooper said of Hedman. "Hes more a day to day. Well see what happens, but I dont expect him back for Winnipeg." The Lightning were already without several key players, including centre Steven Stamkos (broken leg), left wing Ryan Malone (broken ankle), and defencemen Eric Brewer (lower body) and Radko Gudas (upper body). "A big effort from an extremely short-handed team," Cooper said. Stamkos has a goal of returning in February, while Malone will be out three to four weeks. Brewer and Gudas could soon return. St. Louis beat goalie Robin Lehner from just outside the crease to give Tampa Bay a 2-1 advantage 13:19 into the second. The Lightning captain tied Jason Arnott for 91st place on the NHL points list with 938. Filppulas goal from the left circle made it 3-1 at 10:56 of the third. St. Louis put the Lightning up 1-0 when he scored while falling forward with 3:15 left in the first. Wiercioch tied it at 1-all with a power-play goal 6:11 into the second. The defenceman had not scored a goal in his previous 20 games dating to last season. "Obviously, we didnt play hard enough to win," Ottawa coach Paul MacLean said. "I dont think its like inches and inches and miles and miles that we have to play harder, but we have to play harder longer." Bishop made one of his 33 saves early in the first on Chris Neils slot shot. The Lightning acquired Bishop from Ottawa last April. "Its always nice to beat a team that traded you," said Bishop, who has won both of his games against the Senators. Lehner kept the Senators within one early in the third when he stopped a shot by Nate Thompson during a breakaway. Lehner finished with 19 saves. "We were just not good enough," Senators captain Jason Spezza said. "I think we were playing too cautious, and in turn I dont think we played with enough confidence and made too many mistakes. It just seemed like we were a little bit scared to make mistakes, and when you play cautious like that and dont play with enough confidence, thats why were losing games. We have to be a more-attacking team. We have to believe in ourselves more than we do." NOTES: St. Louis was held pointless in his previous three games. ... Ottawa C Kyle Turris had an assist and has seven assists and 12 points in 10 games against Tampa Bay. Following their end-of-season collapse, Dave Nonis told TSN Radio 1050 that hes looking to get the Leafs back to where they were two seasons ago when the team broke their seven-year playoff drought. The GM said the additions of Leo Komarov, Stephane Robidas and Roman Polak were made with the expectation that the veterans would set an on-ice example of the way the Leafs want their top players to compete. “Those players can generate a lot of emotion and they can bring players into the fight with them, and thats what we had two years ago and we need to get it back this year,” Nonis said. Despite the addition of two defencemen, Nonis said he wasnt overly concerned about his back-ends overall talent level, but felt like their fit as a group of six wasnt ideal. “We wanted to change the way we played the game. With Robidas and Roman, youre talking about guys who play very very hard and the compete-level of those guys is a big part of their game and we think itll rub off with the rest of our group.” Besides the players he did sign and acquire, Nonis also weighed in on the loss of centre Dave Bolland, and the Josh Gorges situation, in which the veteran blueliner accepted a deal to the Sabres after vetoing a trade that would have sent him to Toronto. “We did put a significant offer on the table for him,” Nonis said of the Bolland negotiations. “We felt it was reflective of his value to us, where he should be paid and there was another team that felt like he should be paid more.” On Gorges: “I may find that odd, but thatts his choice and hes earned that right.dddddddddddd” To round out his roster, Nonis mentioned he is still in the market for forward depth, pointing out the Leafs are looking to put an emphasis on increasing the reliance on their fourth line. “Your third and fourth lines have to contribute,” Nonis said, adding that he recognizes the leagues top teams use their fourth line for between eight and 12 minutes a game in order to lighten the load on top-end players and prevent them from wearing down. In addition to possible future free agent additions, Nonis speculated Josh Leivo, David Broll and possibly Sam Carrick could challenge for a roster spots up front next season, while on the back-end, Petter Granberg and Stuart Percy could work their way into the mix. Addressing the rumours surrounding back-up goaltender James Reimer, Nonis said he is fielding offers for the 26-year-old, but if a deal cant be reached expects him to be ready for the start of camp. “If theres a deal that makes sense for us to move James Reimer, and makes us better and gives us assets that are reflective of what he is, which is a goaltender who has been a no. 1, who could challenge for a no. 1 here, then youll look to do it,” Nonis said. “But its difficult finding quality goaltenders. We think he is one and I would expect if there isnt a deal that makes sense that he would come to camp in the best shape that he could possibly be in with the mindset to play in as many games as he can.” Nonis: Leafs looking to increase compete-level ' ' ' Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys supply authentic cheap Jerseys nba jerseys nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/09/2016 01:58:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: