Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 10/12/2016 07:48:00
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
LeBron James expects to be fully ready

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 24/08/2016 10:25:43    Sujet du message: LeBron James expects to be fully ready Répondre en citant

DETROIT -- Tampa Bay is turning around its season, relying on a cool and calm rookie quarterback and an opportunistic defence. Mike Glennon played almost mistake-free football and Matthew Staffords fourth interception went in and out of Calvin Johnsons hands inside the Buccaneers 5 in the final minute, allowing Tampa Bay to hold on for a 24-21 win over the Detroit Lions on Sunday. Bucs rookie Johnthan Banks made the critical pick toward the end of the game. Tampa Bay (3-8) has won three straight after losing its first eight, joining the 1978 St. Louis Cardinals as the only NFL team to do that. "Wow -- thats history," Bucs rookie tight end Tim Wright said after making a season-high eight receptions for 75 yards. Tampa Bay took advantage of Detroits five turnovers, including Kris Durhams fumble in the fourth period, in a game with six lead changes and no more than a four-point lead for either team. "One of the more gutsy performances Ive seen," Bucs coach Greg Schiano said. The Lions (6-5) have lost two straight for the first time this season. They missed out on a chance to break a first-place tie in the NFC North with Chicago. "As disappointing as this was, it doesnt eliminate us from anything," Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said. "It just raises the urgency level for the next five games." Detroit hosts the Green Bay Packers, who trail the Lions and Bears by a half-game in the division, in its annual Thanksgiving Day game. "We cant let this stay in our system too long," said Nate Burleson, who had seven receptions for 77 yards and a score in his first game since breaking his left arm in a one-car crash two months ago. The Bucs have refused to let losses and off-the-field distractions from the first half of the season linger. They dealt with the benching and release of quarterback Josh Freeman and a MRSA infections outbreak. Tampa Bay had been relying on a running game lately, but couldnt against a defence that is stingy on the ground. Bobby Rainey was held to 35 yards on 15 carries after he had 163 yards rushing and scored three times last week against Atlanta. Glennon, a third-round pick from North Carolina State, also didnt have go-to receiver Vincent Jackson open very often. But he didnt force the ball to Jackson or anyone else. He was 14 of 21 for 247 yards and threw two touchdowns to Tiquan Underwood, whose second score was an 85-yard reception early in the fourth quarter. Glennon had a season-high 138.4 quarterback rating. "Hes very calm in the huddle, no matter what the situation is in the game," Wright said. Stafford was 26 of 46 for 297 yards with three TDs. He connected with Burleson, Brandon Pettigrew and Joseph Fauria for scores that couldnt overcome his interceptions. "I cant make bad decisions, and I had a couple of those and a couple bad breaks," Stafford said. The last interception was not Staffords fault because Johnson had the ball briefly before Kelcie McCray jarred it loose and Banks caught it out of the air. "He got a good hit on me," Johnson acknowledged. Stafford also was picked off when Pettigrew ducked when a pass came his way and Leonard Johnson returned it 48 yards for a go-ahead score late in the first half. Staffords first interception in Tampa Bay territory caromed off Burleson. The fifth-year QB had no one to blame for floating a pass into the middle of the end zone toward Johnson because safety Keith Tandy easily intercepted it in the third quarter. "The way it came right to me, I guess he didnt see me," Tandy said. Johnson had seven receptions for 115 yards, but he and the Lions didnt take advantage of the Bucs playing the second half without cornerback Darrelle Revis. Reggie Bush had 100 yards of offence for the Lions. Tampa Bay started the game without two key players in the middle of its defence, suspended safety Dashon Goldson and injured middle linebacker Mason Foster, and lost one on the outside during the game. Revis, who did a relatively good job against Johnson, holding him to four receptions for 61 yards in the first half, didnt play after halftime because of a groin injury. "Our guys did a great job against him after I left," Revis said. NOTES: Lions CB Chris Houston left the game with an injured foot after Underwood ran past him on the long TD in the fourth quarter. ... Tampa Bay, which won its first road game, plays next week at Carolina. ... Johnson set a league record with 861 yards receiving over five games, surpassing the 822 yards Charley Hennigan had in a five-game span for Houston in 1961. SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are on an unprecedented post-season roll that not even a boatload of turnovers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals could stop. They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. But Duncan would gladly settle for another championship, and the Spurs would be halfway there by beating Miami on Sunday night in Game 2. The Spurs have won eight straight post-season home games by 15 or more points, an NBA record, but know as well as anyone that a one-game lead means nothing against the Heat. "Thats why I think we cant be satisfied," said point guard Tony Parker, who isnt worried about losing his job to Duncan. "Because we was in the same situation and we know they can win here, and so we just have to go out there and play our game and try to win this one. I think its a big game for the series." LeBron James expects to be fully ready for the Heat, who also dropped the opener last year in the finals against the Spurs, and in 2012 to Oklahoma City. Miami is 5-0 in series with James when dropping the opener, rebounding to win Game 2 every time. A 2-0 deficit would surely bring loads of unwanted attention to whats already one of the most scrutinized players and teams in sports. "Im sure the series would be over from the outside," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said, laughing. "Our focus is on how we can win ballgames and understand in the series its the first one to four; not the first one to one, not the first one to two, not the first one to three. You win a series by being the first one to four. We understand the journey, we understand the path and what it takes to get there." The Heat were in position to win Game 1 before James departed with cramps. The Spurs committed 23 turnovers that not only led to 28 Miami points but also prevented them from getting the ball more often to Duncan, who shot 9 of 10 from the field. Popovich said Duncan never demands more shots, even when he is in a good rhythm like he was Thursday. "No, the only thing Timmy has ever demanded is he wants to play the point and he thinks Ive held him back," Popoovich said.dddddddddddd"True story. He thinks hes a point guard." Duncan is one of the best power forwards in NBA history but likes to think like a little guy, though he realizes he hurt his chances of getting to actually play the part of one. "After my five turnovers the other night, I think I took a step back from that," he said. "I dont think that Im going to be able to step up and fill that role for a little while. But, no, I enjoy getting in the middle of the floor and making decisions and getting the ball to the right place, and thats what a point guards got to do." The Spurs dont need one, not after Parker looked healthy while posting 19 points and eight assists in the opener after missing the second half of the Western Conference finals clincher because of a sore left ankle. He laughed when told that Popovich and Duncan had brought up his teammates aspirations. "Are we still talking about that? I cant believe they brought it up in the NBA Finals," Parker said. "Its been a joke that Timmy thinks hes a great quarterback, that he can be a good passer. I disagree with that. I want to keep my spot." With Parker seemingly fine, James health remained the focus. He practiced Saturday and was still receiving treatments in hopes of preventing more cramping. It also should help that the air conditioning inside the AT&T Center has been repaired, but he wont be worrying about that, anyway. "You cant think about what may happen in the third or fourth quarter. Live in the moment," James said. "And for me, whatever I can give my teammates if it happens again, hopefully I can make an impact while Im on the floor and thats all that matters to me." The Spurs knocked James into a 2-0 hole in the 2007 finals, but that was when he was still in Cleveland. The team James is on now gets out of trouble just as quickly as it gets into it. "Thats why they are two-time champs," Parker said. "To win championships, you have to face adversity and come back from any situation, and theyve proved that over the years. Thats why its our job to stay focused and we know its just one game, and we know theyre capable to come back and win at our place." Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' ' Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
NFL jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys Supply
NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys
NFL jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys online
Soccer Jerseys
World Cup Jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys usa
cheap nfl jerseys

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/08/2016 10:25:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: