Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 03/12/2016 12:33:01
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
She carded a 2-under 69 in her fi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 22/08/2016 10:32:07    Sujet du message: She carded a 2-under 69 in her fi Répondre en citant

JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. Elway told The Associated Press on Wednesday that hes come to realize the argument over whos the best QB ever is a lot like beauty: Its in the eye of the beholder. "I dont think theres ever going to be a very best. I think theres always going to be a conversation," said Elway, the Broncos Hall of Fame quarterback-turned-executive vice-president who lured Manning to Denver after his release from Indianapolis two years ago. Manning has the chance to become the first starting quarterback to lead two franchises to Super Bowl titles when the Broncos play the Seahawks at MetLife Stadium. When Manning signed with the Broncos on March 20, 2012, Elway declared, "My goal is to make Peyton Manning the best quarterback thats ever played the game." But at the team hotel on the Hudson River on Wednesday morning, Elway said he now realizes that question will never truly be answered "even though when he walks away Peyton may well have broken every single record." "So, youre going to always have your detractors, but he may have a large percentage of whos the best, you know what I mean?" Elway said. "Yeah, all he can do is he can continue to cement his legacy, especially if he continues to keep going like the year he had this year. And Im going to try to make sure he has all the weapons to be able to do that." Manning has brushed off all questions about his legacy this week. With Manning leading the huddle and Elway the front office, Denver is back in the big game for the first time since the Broncos won back-to-back titles in 1998 and 99, after which Elway tried his hand at running restaurants and car dealerships. Those businesses "dont have scoreboards on Sundays," so Elway returned to his beloved Broncos in 2011 to rescue the foundering franchise after a slow descent under Mike Shanahan and a nosedive under Josh McDaniels. Tebowmania quickly came and went and with Manning throwing for 99 touchdowns, the Broncos have gone 28-6 the last two years. Elway looked more relaxed in his suit and tie than he ever did during the weeks preceding the five Super Bowls he played in, wins over Green Bay and Atlanta after losses to the Giants, Redskins and 49ers. Thats because Super Bowl week is way more stressful on a quarterback, he said. "Well, Im finally at the stage where I worry about what I can and cant control," Elway said. This is quite the contrast from Jan. 12, when the Broncos fended off a fourth-quarter rally for a 24-17 win over San Diego that avoided a repeat of their crushing loss to Baltimore exactly a year earlier. Elway said he was "absolutely miserable" watching that game and "it took me four hours to get the pit out of my stomach afterward." "San Diego was different because that was a hump we had to get over because of Baltimore," Elway said. "So, that was something that we had to put in our rearview mirror because if we hadnt done it, then were going to be talking about it for another full year. Then, were dealing with another year of the same thing." That 38-35 double-overtime loss to the Ravens, helped along by Rahim Moores infamous gaffe that allowed Jacoby Jones to haul in a 70-yard touchdown pass in the final minute of regulation, haunted the Broncos for 365 days -- and might return to burden them anew if they dont beat Seattle on Sunday night. As Terrance Knighton put it, "Our goal wasnt to get here. Our goal was to get out of here -- with the Lombardi Trophy." Thats been Elways message since last January, delivered both subtly and forcefully at times. Manning said Elway created an "uncomfortable atmosphere" at Dove Valley last off-season. Elway used Denvers sloppy 40-10 preseason loss at Seattle in mid-August as an opportunity to send a message about effort and expectations. "John pretty much laid it on us," Manning recalled Wednesday. "He was not happy with that game. It was a butt-kicking, and whether its preseason or regular season, he was just sharing his thoughts that that wont be accepted." So unusual was Elways exasperation that Manning took notes, which he said he reviewed this week in preparing for the Seahawks. "He talked about what he thought our potential could be and didnt want to see that wasted," Manning recounted. "So, I think guys got the message. If I was reading it the right way, he mightve been giving the message to some coaches as well. ... I think it was a challenge, too, that he saw some real potential in this team. He thought it had the makings of a special team and just wanted to be sure we were going to max out." WOODSTOCK, Ont. -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont., won the Canadian womens amateur golf championship by six strokes on Friday. She carded a 2-under 69 in her final round at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to finish 14-under for the tournament. James had a tournament-record 8-under 63 on Thursday. "Theres no better way to describe it then Im pumped," said James. "Its such an honour to be part of a strong tradition, so many fantastic women before me have won this tournament so Im proud to have my name up with them." Over the 72-hole championship, the N.C. State Wolfpack senior carded 19 birdies and only five bogeys. The victory also earned the 21-year-old exemptions into the 2014 Canadian Pacific Womens Open and U.S. womens amateur championship. "(My coach) and I were talking about how Ive put in a lot of work and its tough because you want to force it to happen but you have let it happen," James said. "This week obviously I was able to do that and Im proud of myself and happy that I was able to." Jamess family and her Canadian and college teammates were behind the 18th green to celebrate when she finished. "We do play an individual sport, we all have different tee time things like that but we are thrrough and through a team and we want the best for each other," James said.dddddddddddd"Brooke (Henderson) and I roomed together this week and there was never any type of issues, we had a great night last night and a great night all week, to have that support from my N.C. State team and Golf Canada was fantastic." Australias Su-Hyun Oh finished second at 8-under par after a final round 2-under 69. Oh narrowly edged Henderson, from Smiths Falls, Ont., who carded a 1-under 70 on Friday to finish in third. In the mid-amateur division (25 and over), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C., repeated as the champion for the fourth consecutive year. Proteau carded a final round 7-over 78 to finish seven strokes ahead of Helene Chartrand of Pincourt, Que. at 14-over 298. "It feels great, I didnt play well today but I finished with a birdie on 18 which was nice but looking at the four days total I played really solid," Proteau said. "I feel really proud of that achievement, you do have to play well to win that part of the tournament and it was nice to get it done today." Chartrand captured the mid-master division (40+) by 11 strokes over Marion Reid of Toronto, finishing at 21-over for the championship. ' ' ' Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
NFL jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys Supply
NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys
NFL jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys 2016
Soccer Jerseys
World Cup Jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys usa
cheap nfl jerseys

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 22/08/2016 10:32:07    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: