Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 03/12/2016 12:34:06
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
oot, had 12. Lopez was the N

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 17/08/2016 08:28:10    Sujet du message: oot, had 12. Lopez was the N Répondre en citant

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Top-seeded Andy Roddick rolled to a 6-1, 6-4 victory over Argentinas Juan Monaco on Thursday afternoon in the Winston-Salem Open quarterfinals. Roddick will take on fellow American John Isner in Fridays semifinals. Isner rallied past eighth-seeded Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 earlier Thursday. Roddick needed just more than an hour on a hot afternoon as he dominated with his serve, getting his first serve in 81 per cent of the time. "I didnt feel too much of the heat, to be honest," Roddick said. "I always have done OK in it. I didnt think about it too much out there." Monaco, who was the seventh seed, gave up nine aces to Roddick and failed to break Roddicks serve. Roddick, who appears to be back to full strength after battling an abdominal injury the last few weeks, jumped to a 5-0 lead in the first set. He kept the pressure on throughout, and has won three straight matches pretty easily in a final tuneup before next weeks U.S. Open. "Ive won the first sets pretty handily this week," Roddick said. "Ive been anxious to play and Ive been ready to play and that sets the tone for the match. You kind of give yourself a good look in the second set and hes feeling a little more pressure." In the other quarter-final matches, Frances Julien Bennetau, a qualifier, rallied from a set down to beat ninth-seeded Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine 3-6, 7-6 (9), 6-2 and 10th-seeded Robin Haase of the Netherlands beat Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-4, 6-4 in a match that lasted 1 hour. Bennetau and the 24-year-old Haase, who is ranked 42nd by the ATP, will play the second semifinal. The final is scheduled for Saturday. The 26-year-old Isner is also feeling some pressure to win a tournament in his own backyard. The Greensboro native had to fight back from a set down, but once he got his serve going he calmed down and executed his plan. Isner, ranked 28th, needed all the crowd support he could get to win a match that lasted nearly 2 hours. He advanced to his fourth semifinal of the season. "Somebody turned up the heat today and the humidity is what really bothered me," said the six-foot-nine, 240-pound Isner. "Im a big guy and Im expending more energy than my opponents because of how much I weigh and Im sweating bullets out there. It takes a lot out of me." Isner was also helped by Baghdatis converting just 38 per cent of his first serves. In the third set. Isner double-faulted twice as Isner went up 5-4. Isner then served for the clincher and had three aces with two of the serves reaching 140 m.p.h. Roddick, who has been here before to compete for the United States in past Davis Cup ties, doesnt expect an easy match against Isner. "It will be completely different than the three matches Ive played so far," Roddick said. "The last time we played I went 3 for 3 on break points and thats impossible against him and that doesnt happen all the time." Isner, who has been staying at home with his parents just a few minutes away, said its never easy to play Roddick. "Hes been holding serve pretty easily in this event so far. Hes similar to me and he relies a lot on his serve. From the baseline hes so fit and in such good shape he wont blow you away from the baseline but hell make a lot of balls. "Thats what he does very well." NEW YORK -- Lance Stephenson gave the home fans something to cheer, and that hasnt happened often in Brooklyn this season. And the way the Nets are going, it may not happen many more times. "I think its getting very close to just accepting losing," coach Jason Kidd said. Stephenson scored a career-high 26 points in his hometown, Paul George also had 26, and the Indiana Pacers went on to their third straight easy victory, 103-86 over the Nets on Monday night. Stephenson, who recorded his NBA-leading third triple-double of the season Sunday in a rout of Boston, did most of his damage as a scorer, back where he did plenty of it in high school. He became the career scoring leader in New York state, with nearly 3,000 points at Abraham Lincoln High School. Dozens of fans saluted him as he exited the court through the tunnel, and Stephenson, unable to hide his grin afterward, figures he knew most of them. "I just was very motivated and hyped for this game. I couldnt sleep at night. Im just happy we got the W," said Stephenson, who coach Frank Vogel said should be the leading choice for the Most Improved Player award that George won last season. David West finished with 13 points for the Pacers, who pulled away in the third period, when Paul Pierce was ejected for a flagrant foul in only the second scoreless game of his career. Indiana followed its only losing streak of the season by beating Houston and Boston by a combined 60 points, then blew this one open after a competitive first half. "Lance Stephenson and Paul George just keep putting in special performances and theyre really giving us a big lift," Vogel said. Joe Johnson scored 17 points for the Nets, who lost their third straight. Kevin Garnett, moving to the centre spot after Brook Lopez was lost to a broken right foot, had 12. Lopez was the Nets leading scorer, and his loss -- and watching how easily the Pacers dominated the third quarter -- make it hard to believe the Nets can turn around their 9-18 record and reach their lofty expectations. "Were kind of getting commfortable with losing and weve got to make a stand with that because when things get tough, do we just give in?" Kidd said.dddddddddddd "And most of the time right now we do." The Nets host Chicago on Christmas. Deron Williams, who shot 3 of 9 in an admittedly poor performance, disagreed with Kidds statement about accepting losing. "Im not comfortable with losing. Its not fun," he said. "Its not fun not only when were losing during the game, but when you go home sitting and thinking about it." Neither team managed a double-digit lead in the first half. The Pacers went ahead by eight late in the second quarter on Stephensons 3-pointer, and they took a 45-39 advantage into halftime. George hit a 3-pointer to open the third and it was all Indiana from there, highlighted by a 20-4 run that turned an eight-point lead into a 71-47 bulge. Pierce was ejected during the blitz. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up, but his arm ended up going around Hills neck for a clothesline tackle. Referees ruled it a flagrant 2 after review, an automatic ejection, though even Hill wasnt sure it warranted that. "It was a basketball play. I think back in the day, hard fouls was good," he said. "So, it was a hard foul, but at the end of the day, dont let it rattle you and thats what I thought about." Pierce finished 0 for 7. His only other scoreless night in a 15-year career came in a 10-minute outing against the Charlotte Hornets on March 9, 1999, during his rookie season, according to STATS. Nets reserve Jason Terry had 11 points in his first appearance since Nov. 20 after he missed the last 15 games with a bruised left knee. Andray Blatche also scored 11. Notes: The teams meet again Saturday at Indiana, the start of punishing three-game trip for the Nets that follows with visits to San Antonio and Oklahoma City. ... The Pacers, who had 29 and 28 assists in their last two games, finished with 16. ... Danny Granger was 0 for 7 in 14 scoreless minutes. ' ' ' NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
cheap NCAA jerseys
cheap MLB jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys NFL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
MLB jerseys
NFL jerseys cheap
NCAA jerseys cheap
MLB jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys nfl
Michael Kors Outlet Online

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 17/08/2016 08:28:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: