Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 10/12/2016 07:48:58
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
4 win over Julia Goerges of Germany

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 16/08/2016 06:53:21    Sujet du message: 4 win over Julia Goerges of Germany Répondre en citant

CHESTER, Pa. Shaq Lawson Jersey . -- Toronto FC couldnt replicate last weeks dominating four-goal performance. Instead, the team conceded a stoppage time goal in Saturday nights 1-0 loss to playoff hopefuls Philadelphia Union. It was a familiar story for Ryan Nelsens team, which defended well and created scoring chances throughout the full 90 minutes. But the late goal, scored on a Kleberson free kick, sent Toronto home empty handed, even with the Reds playing with a man advantage for the final 15 minutes of the game. "The chances that we got were obviously very key ones," Nelsen said. "We just didnt take them, and thats football. Thats the thing about this game, generally it comes back to haunt you." Toronto was awarded the advantage after Union winger Fabinho was shown a straight red card in the 77th minute. The Brazilian was judged to have stomped on the back of Alvaro Rey after the pair became tangled up going for a ball near the far touchline. Just three minutes later, second-half substitute Robert Earnshaw had Torontos best scoring chance of the evening. Firing a freekick from 22 yards, the Welshmans strike hit the underside of the crossbar and ricocheted down, but did not cross the goal line. Philadelphia was able to clear the box with frantic defending. "I caught it so sweet," Earnshaw said. "If I caught it right, and if I hit the ball right, I thought it was going in. I got great contact on it. As soon as I saw it go over the wall, I was away. I was actually going to celebrate because I thought it was going to dip under the bar. Unfortunately it just hit the underside of the bar and came out instead of going in." Toronto had another chance at a game-winning goal in the 91st minute, when a Union corner kick turned into a counterattack opportunity. Earnshaw and Rey sprung a two-on-one, but Reys shot was smothered by Zac MacMath after the Spaniard elected to cut inside and try an effort from 18 yards. "We actually capitalized on the possession and we got some good second balls and created some situations in our favour and went through on goal," Earnshaw said. "We should have done better, really. There were a couple of times where our final pass didnt really make the chance clean through, but weve got to capitalize on that. "We had, I thought, three times where we had the opportunity to really go through on goal and get the tap-in. We didnt capitalize on that." Philadelphia found the games only goal with just seconds left to play. A foul from Doneil Henry set up the Union from just 25 yards out and the sparingly-used Kleberson curled the resulting free kick past goalkeeper Joe Bendik. "It was a lovely free kick," said Nelsen. "Set pieces, and pieces of skill like that happen in life. Our free kick hits the underside of the bar and hits the line and goes out. It could have easily gone in." Toronto falls to 5-16-11 on the season, including a 2-11-3 road record. With two games left to play, Nelsens team is locked into a 9th place Eastern Conference finish and can only focus on next season. "Weve got to see a lot more character, especially if theres games like this," said midfielder Jonathan Osorio. "The next game in Chicago will be the same thing, same atmosphere. Theyre playing for a playoff spot too. "We have to show a little bit more character in our team and I think were just building to next year." Kyle Williams Bills Jersey . The steady progress of Devin Harris had a lot to do with the surge. Nowitzki scored 23 points, Harris had a season-high 16 and the Mavericks pulled away from Cleveland 124-107 Monday night, handing the Cavaliers their fifth straight loss. LeSean McCoy Bills Jersey . But a three-run homer by Ray Sadler turned a potential Sioux City blowout into a home-opening thriller at Shaw Park.SYDNEY, Australia -- Only days after her New Years Eve engagement to golfer Rory McIlroy, Caroline Wozniacki opened her 2014 season on Monday with a 3-6, 6-2, 6-4 win over Julia Goerges of Germany in the first round of the Sydney International. Wozniacki withdrew from the Brisbane International last week after hurting her right shoulder in practice and struggled early against Goerges, who was replacing the injured Sloane Stephens in the draw. Another former No. 1, Jelena Jankovic, lost 6-4, 6-2 to Ekaterina Makarova of Russia in the first round earlier Monday. Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany beat Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia 7-6 (5), 7-5 to move into the second round at the Sydney International, one of the last warm-up tournaments for the Australian Open. Kerber will next play Kaia Kanepi of Estonia, who beat American qualifier Victoria Duval 6-1, 6-3. In other first-round matches, Lucie Safarova beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-4, 6-4 and Bethanie Mattek-Sands defeated Eugenie Bouchard 6-4, 6-3. Also advancing was Lauren Davis, Varvara Lepchenko and Tsvetana Pironkova. On the comeback from a long layoff with a knee injury, Mattek-Sands had a first-round loss in Brisbane last week and went through three rounds of qualifying for Sydney. She next faces defending champion and No. 1-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska. "She reads the ball so early so its going to be a great battle," Mattek-Sands said of her second-round match. "BBut Im looking forward to it. Aaron Williams Bills Jersey. This is why you train - its to play the best players in the world. So why not play the No. 1 seed?" The Hobart International had another injury setback Monday when fifth-seeded Flavia Pennetta withdrew citing a wrist injury, a day after Venus Williams pulled out following her run to the final at the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand. Top-seeded Samantha Stosur needed five match points before beating American qualifier Madison Brengle of the United States 6-7 (4), 6-1, 7-6 (5) in a match interrupted twice by rain, eighth-seeded Bojana Jovanovski of Serbia had a 7-5, 6-3 win over Annika Beck of Germany, and Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium advanced when Laura Robson retired in the second set. Robson won the first set 6-4, but was down a break at 2-0 when she retired in the second. In other first-round matches in Hobart, Spanish qualifier Estrella Cabeza Candela beat Karin Knapp of Italy 7-5, 6-4, Australian wild-card entry Casey Dellacqua beat Belgian qualifier Alison Van Uytvanck 6-4, 6-4 and Zhang Shuai had a 6-3, 6-1 win in an all-Chinese match against Zheng Jie. In Auckland, 21-year-old American Jack Sock, ranked 100, advanced to the second round of the ATPs Heineken Open with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Adrian Mannarino of France. Sock, who won the 2011 U.S. Open mixed doubles title with Melanie Oudin, served 11 aces in the match. Also, Santiago Giraldo of Colombia beat Albert Montanes of Spain 6-1, 7-6 (3). Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
cheap NCAA jerseys
cheap MLB jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
NFL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
MLB jerseys
NFL jerseys cheap
NCAA jerseys cheap
MLB jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys nfl
Michael Kors Outlet Online

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 16/08/2016 06:53:21    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: