Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 05/12/2016 13:31:39
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
series was kind of weird with all the rain and

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 07:34:13    Sujet du message: series was kind of weird with all the rain and Répondre en citant

ATLANTA -- Al Horford passed on the shot earlier in the game. Dodgers Jersey . When it opened up again, he let it fly. Horford knocked down a 20-foot jumper with 4.2 seconds left and the Hawks rallied from a 17-point deficit in the second half, stunning the Dallas Mavericks 88-87 on Friday night. "I had that shot before, and I didnt take it," Horford said. "Shelvin (Mack, a Hawks guard) kept telling me, Thats your shot. You need to shoot it. When the opportunity came again, I knocked it down." Jeff Teague scored 25 points for the Hawks, while Horford finished with 17 points and 12 rebounds. The Mavericks were up 70-55 when point guard Jose Calderon went out late in the third quarter with an injured right ankle. X-rays were negative but he did not return. Without Calderon running the offence, Dallas totally bogged down. Rookie guard Shane Larkin had a miserable night, going 0 for 4 from the field and turning it over four times. The Mavericks hit just 38 per cent, with Vince Carter missing badly on the final shot of the game. "Calderon is a big part of what they do," said Hawks forward Paul Millsap, who hit a huge 3-pointer over Dirk Nowitzki with 1:16 remaining to give the Hawks a chance. "Without him on the court, it kind of helped us out." Atlanta snapped a three-game losing streak and climbed back above .500 at 9-8. The Mavericks made 3 of 19 shots in the final quarter, their last field goal coming on Shawn Marions jumper with 5:05 remaining for an 85-77 lead. Dallas managed only two more points the rest of the way, a pair of free throws by DeJuan Blair with 3:27 left. Atlanta scored the final seven points, capped by Horfords jumper after the defence sagged away from him near the top of the key. "Jeff tried to attack and they kind of backed off," Horford said. "I just took what the defence gave me." Calderon and Nowitzki led the Mavericks with 16 points apiece, while Marion chipped in with 15. It was a brutal loss for Dallas, which dipped to 2-6 on the road. "They play good in their house," Marion said. "But still, we should have won this game." Calderon wasnt even sure when he injured his ankle, saying it happened sometime in the first half and kept getting worse. Calderon hopes to return when the Mavericks host Minnesota on Saturday night. "I dont know if somebody hit me or I hit the floor," Calderon said. "Thats why its kind of weird. Teague carried much of the load for the Hawks, bouncing back from a four-point effort in a loss to Houston. He kept getting to the foul line, doled out six assists and didnt turn it over until he lost the ball out of bounds with about 2 1/2 minutes remaining. Lou Williams made his first start for the Hawks since coming back from knee surgery that kept him out much of last season and the first few weeks of this season. He scored a season-high 12 points. The Hawks jumped out to a 23-18 lead in the first quarter, but the Mavericks scored the final 10 points of the period to lead at the break. Dallas got much of its production beyond the arc, making 6 of 7 from 3-point range. Calderon went 3 for 3, Marion hit a pair of long-range jumpers and Carter chipped in with one. Nowitzki missed all three of his shots and was held scoreless in the opening quarter. But he warmed up in the second, knocking down Dallas first six points for a 16-0 run that extended the lead to 34-23. The Mavericks maintained a double-digit edge through most of the second and third quarters, going to the final period up 75-64. Their biggest lead was 66-49 midway through the third. NOTES: Kyle Korver skipped his second straight game with bruised ribs, again delaying his quest to set an NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-point basket. He remains at 88 in a row, one shy of the mark set by Dana Barrow from Dec. 23, 1994-Jan. 10, 1996, with Philadelphia and Boston. Korver was receiving treatment during the game, but the Hawks werent sure if hed be on a road trip to Washington and San Antonio. ... Dallas C-F Brandan Wright (fractured left shoulder) is getting closer to practicing. "Hopefully it doesnt flare up," Wright said before the game. "Well keep pushing it each and every day." ... Former Hawks G Devin Harris is recovering from left foot surgery and didnt get a chance to play against his old team. Scott Kazmir Jersey . This player is a sniper, that ones over-the-hill; this one can still dominate the game, that one is riding the coattails of superior linemates. Kenley Jansen Dodgers Jersey . Louis Blues continued on Wednesday night in Denver. After the game that saw the Blues snap the Avalanches three-game winning streak with a 4-1 win at the Pepsi Center to win their fifth-consecutive game, head coaches Patrick Roy and Ken Hitchcock had choice words for one another. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too. The St. Louis Cardinals overcame another long delay and Todd Fraziers two homers on Thursday, holding on to beat the Cincinnati Reds 7-6 and take two of three in their season-opening series. The first pitch was delayed 3 hours, 42 minutes because of rain. Some of the Cardinals spent their down time by studying Cincinnatis pitchers again and getting a little extra work in the indoor batting cages. "Its tough to stay mentally into it," said Matt Adams, who had a single and a pair of doubles. "Thats what we had to do to make sure we could go out there and perform. Were watching video and taking swings in the cage and stretching and making sure were ready to go." Finally on the field, the Cardinals emerged from their two-game hitting slump by knocking Homer Bailey (0-1) out of the game in the fifth inning. Jhonny Peralta homered to get it going. It wasnt perfect -- St. Louis stranded eight runners -- but it was much better. "We had a lot of opportunities that we missed, too," manager Mike Matheny said. "We had a lot of guys in scoring position." St. Louis pulled away with three runs in the seventh, when Matt Hollidays single off the top of the outfield wall was upheld by the only video review of the series, this one initiated by the umpires. Lance Lynn (1-0) gave up Jay Bruces two-run homer and Fraziers solo shot during five innings. Frazier added a three-run homer in the seventh that cut it to 7-6. Trevor Rosenthal got the last four outs for his second save. The series involved nearly as much waiting as playing. There was a 2-hour, 40-minute delay before Wednesdays game, a 1-0 victory by Cincinnati. Along with the delay on Thursday, the teams wound up waiting 6 hours, 22 minutes to play during the two days. As Thursdays delay stretched on, Reds reliever Sam LeCure tweeted: "Uncle." "The whole series was kind of weird with all the rain and stuff," Frazier said. "It really put a damperr on things. Howie Kendrick Dodgers Jersey. " The starters had a rough time after the delay. Lynn beat the Reds three times last season, but couldnt get a 1-2-3 inning on Thursday. Bruce and Frazier hit back-to-back homers in the first for a 3-0 lead. Even Bailey had a single off Lynn, who gave up eight hits while throwing 107 pitches. Peralta hit a two-run homer in the second off Bailey, and the Cardinals tied it with a breakthrough hit in the fourth. Adams doubled and came around on Jon Jays double, the Cardinals first hit with a runner in scoring position this season. They had been 0 for 17. Jays hit also extended his hitting streak to 15 games, including the end of last season. Hollidays first hit of the season, an RBI double, put the Cardinals up 4-3 in the fifth. Bailey lasted only 4 1-3 innings, giving up seven hits, three walks and four runs. The Cardinals added three in the seventh, when they loaded the bases on a pair of walks and Hollidays single off the top of the wall. The ball went over Billy Hamiltons glove and deflected to Bruce, who caught the ball. The umpires correctly ruled that it a hit off the top of the wall, and a 2-minute, 8-second review initiated by the umps upheld the call. They wanted to make sure the ball hadnt cleared the wall. Allen Craig and Yadier Molina followed with RBI singles as St. Louis pulled ahead 7-3. NOTES: The game ended 7 hours, 23 minutes after it was originally scheduled to start. ... Shelby Miller starts for the Cardinals in Pittsburgh on Friday against Gerrit Cole. Mike Leake goes for the Reds in New York against the Mets Jenrry Mejia. ... Adams dived into the stands trying to catch a foul ball, and pushed a fan who reached up and caught it before he could get it. "I was trying to stop myself from going into the stands," Adams said. "People came up to me and said I shoved him. I didnt even know. Im not that type of guy to go after anybody." ... It was Fraziers fourth career multihomer game. ... Hamilton walked in the eighth inning, reaching base for the first time this season. He is 0 for 12 with six strikeouts. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
cheap NCAA jerseys
cheap MLB jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
NFL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
MLB jerseys
NFL jerseys cheap
NCAA jerseys cheap
MLB jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys nfl
Michael Kors Outlet Online

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/08/2016 07:34:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: