Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 08/12/2016 19:09:11
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
ay from tennis. Djokovic lost his Monte Carlo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 13/08/2016 07:55:48    Sujet du message: ay from tennis. Djokovic lost his Monte Carlo Répondre en citant

Lydia Ko says it feels like shes going home. NFL Jerseys China Authentic . The New Zealander became the youngest winner on the LPGA Tour when she captured the CN Canadian Womens Open at the age of 15 two summers ago. Ko won again last year, and will headline the field for the 2014 tournament -- now known as the Canadian Pacific Womens Open -- when it gets going later this month at London Hunt & Country Club. "I love playing in Canada and the support Ive been getting is huge," the 17-year-old said on a conference call Monday. "To me, Canada feels quite close to what its like in New Zealand. It feels really welcoming whenever I go there. "Having my first LPGA win in Canada, thats huge and thats always going to be with me. They always say the first is one of the most memorable and its definitely been the case." Tournament director Brent McLaughlin said the Canadian golf community has a strong connection to Ko because of the success shes had the last two years. "Any time you see young talents just excel youre proud of them," he said. "Its even brought further to the forefront when you feel like youve had a part in helping them along. "People need heroes. They need to rally around heroes and they need a reason to watch." Ko was an amateur and didnt collect any winnings when she won her back-to-back Canadian championships at Vancouver Golf Club in Coquitlam, B.C., and at Edmontons Royal Mayfair Golf Club. She turned pro in October 2013 and has already won two tournaments this season, including the Marathon Classic last month. "This year has been very exciting, first year on the tour as an LPGA rookie. Its been a fun year. Ive learned a lot of things along the way," said Ko. "I really look forward to going back and playing the Canadian Womens Open. The last two years, the Canadian Open was a very exciting tournament for me." While shes happy with her decision to play on tour full time, Ko said dealing with the weekly grind has been an adjustment. "Ive been trying to balance life outside the course and not over doing it and taking some time off," she said. "Outside the golf course I do the normal teenage things -- watch TV, talk to my friends on Facebook. "I think that kind of helps me to bring back my life outside of golf and outside of what I do most of the time, and actually be like a normal teenager and talk about school and gossip about things." Ko -- who was named one of Time Magazines top 100 most influential people in April -- is still adjusting to her fame, including being viewed as a role model. "Thats pretty cool because Im only 17 myself," she said. "When I hear these little girls or boys say Youre my role model and I look up to you it is kind of cool and it makes me feel like I need to become a better person, a better player so that I live up to what they expect of me." Ko is one of a number of big names set play at this years Canadian Open in London, Ont., from Aug. 18 to 24, but one player who wont be taking part due to injury is Michelle Wie. "Shes such an awesome player and it would have been great to have Michelle there because we all know that she brings a lot of the crowds out," said Ko. "Hopefully the crowds will still come out. Its really unfortunate that it happened during this time." Meanwhile, the Canadian contingent will be led by 16-year-old Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., who finished second at last weeks U.S. Womens Amateur tournament in Glen Cove, N.Y. Ko said there is a buzz on tour about playing in Canada, not only for the $US2.25-million purse, but because of how the tournament is received. "When players talk to each other ... they want to go and play and theyre super excited to play. They dont want to miss out on it," she said. "Its been a great experience for me" Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver has been arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run and reckless driving after he drove a car into a bicyclist and fled, police said. NFL China Jerseys Cheap . - After an itinerant major league career, Brandon McCarthy is grateful the Los Angeles Dodgers are giving him the chance to grow with a contender. MONACO -- Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis. Djokovic lost his Monte Carlo Masters title on Saturday after being beaten by Roger Federer in the semifinal, where the Serb played with heavy strapping on his right wrist and was unable to serve or return to his usual level. "I just rest now. I cannot play tennis for some time. How long, I dont know. Its really not in my hands anymore," Djokovic said. "Im going to rest and see when it can heal 100 per cent, then I will be back on the court." There was some bright news, however. "Well, the good thing is I dont need to have a surgery. I dont have any rupture or something like that," Djokovic said. "Im going to go see doctors tonight and then tomorrow again have another MRI (scan), see if anything changed in this seven days since I had the last one." He does not know what the exact injury is. "I heard so many things in last 10 days," Djokovic said. "Trust me, its complicated." The second-ranked Serb had complained earlier this week about the pain, but then said it felt better aftter taking a day off from playing and training between his matches on Tuesday and Thursday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. His arduous quarterfinal win against Guillermo Garcia-Lopez on Friday, needing more than two hours to beat the Spaniard, aggravated the pain. "Long match, long rallies, heavy balls, definitely did not help the state of my arm," he said. "Since last night it was as it is now." Djokovic was looking to win his fifth straight Masters title but felt he was up against it from the outset. "The pain was there every single day from 10 days ago. At some stages it was very painful," he said. "I didnt want to pull out (against Federer) because then people start talking different things about me and my withdraws and so forth. That was the main reason." Djokovic thinks he may have started training too hard on clay after switching from the grueling hard courts in the United States, where he won Masters titles at Miami and Indian Wells. "It happened in two days. Obviously I practiced a lot. Maybe I started a bit too strong," he said. "The transition from hard court to clay, different balls, have probably taken its toll." Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' nike NFL jerseys
women jerseys
youth jerseys
MLB jerseys
NBA jerseys
NHL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
CUSTOM jerseys
NFL jerseys
SOCCER CLUB jerseys
cheap jerseys
Cheap NFL Jerseys
nfl jerseys cheap

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/08/2016 07:55:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: