Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 08/12/2016 19:09:43
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
d. James Reimer stopped all 18 sho

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 12/08/2016 09:30:46    Sujet du message: d. James Reimer stopped all 18 sho Répondre en citant

PARIS -- Top-seeded Maria Sharapova lost 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in an all-Russian semifinal of the Open GDF Suez on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . Pavlyuchenkova will play third-seeded Sara Errani of Italy for her first final since the Korea Open in September. Errani outlasted Alize Cornet of France 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (5). "I knew that I had to serve well because Maria has one of the best returns on the tour, probably," Pavlyuchenkova said. "I remember playing her like three or four years ago, she broke me a lot of times and that was the key for her to win." In their only previous meeting, Sharapova beat Pavlyuchenkova in 2010 in Cincinnati. Sharapova led 3-0 in the opening set but her compatriot broke back in the seventh game. Pavlyuchenkova lost the first set by sending a backhand wide as Sharapova imposed her aggressive game, having a 15-9 edge in winners and winning nine of 10 points at the net. "I thought I started the match really well but, as the match continued, I stopped doing the things that really helped me in the beginning," Sharapova said. "I wasnt being aggressive, I wasnt in the court." Pavlyuchenkova put the four-time Grand Slam champion under pressure in the second set, capitalizing on a double fault and a forehand error to break Sharapova in the opening game. The 26th-ranked Pavlyuchenkova evened the match with a backhand winner. "She found her spots really well," Sharapova said. "Theres not much I could do when she hit those good first serves." They traded breaks early in the final set. Sharapova lost the match by finishing with two consecutive double faults. Sharapova made five double faults in the last set, landing only 48 per cent of her first serves. In the second semifinal, Cornet won five more points than Errani, but the Italian held her nerve in the tiebreakers. Errani failed to serve out the first set at 5-4 and 6-5. But last years runner-up recovered by jumping to a 5-1 lead in the tiebreaker. Cornet netted a forehand to drop the opening set. Cornet broke serve three times in the second set and levelled the match with a backhand winner. In the final set, Errani failed to serve out the match at 5-4 but she steadied herself to win the last two points in the tiebreaker. Wholesale Jerseys 2016 . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Wholesale Jerseys Store . Watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The new format unveiled for the 2014 playoffs was designed to force more geographical rivalries in the first few rounds.(SportsNetwork.com) - The All-Star break cant come soon enough for the Toronto Maple Leafs and their offense. The Maple Leafs will try to avoid dropping a sixth game in a row on Wednesday night as they visit the Ottawa Senators having scored just twice over their losing streak. Toronto has been shut out three times over its longest skid of the season, including 3-0 on Saturday to wrap a disastrous four-game road trip. A return home didnt get the Leafs on track as they were bested 4-1 by the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday, with Toronto failing to get on the scoreboard until Nazem Kadris power-play tally with 5:11 to play. Jonathan Bernier gave up three goals on 13 shots before being pulled early in the second period. James Reimer stopped all 18 shots he faced in relief as Toronto fell to 1-6-0 under interim coach Peter Horachek and nine points out of a wild card spot. Were trying, said Toronto forward Phil Kessel. I dont know if people can see it but we are trying, we just, I dont know, we cant find it right now. The Maple Leafs will attempt to find the win column against a Senators club it has beaten in 10 of the last 12 encounters. They took a 5-3 win in Ottawa on Nov. 9, the first of five meetings this season between the clubs. That contest took place two weeks after it was orriginally scheduled, with the Oct. Cheap Jerseys USA. 22 contest postponed after Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot and killed while standing guard at the National War Memorial. Reimer made 37 saves to get the win, but Bernier could get the start tonight in Torontos final game before the All-Star break. Bernier is 2-0-0 with a 1.92 goals against average and .927 save percentage in two prior meetings, including one start. Robin Lehner allowed five goals on 30 shots for Ottawa, which has lost 10 of its past 14 at home to Toronto. He is 1-1-0 with a 3.55 GAA and .873 save percentage in two games versus the Maple Leafs and could start tonight after Craig Anderson got the call last night versus the New York Rangers. Anderson made 32 saves in a 3-2 overtime setback, beat for the winning goal when the Rangers Carl Hagelin tipped a feed in with 2:05 on the clock. We just seemed to be short a man there for some reason, said Anderson of the game-winning goal. They got a guy behind our line of defense. Erik Karlsson and Milan Michalek accounted for the Senators two scores, scoring 63 seconds apart in the second period. Mark Stone had an assist to push his point streak to six straight games, with two goals and five assists over that span. Ottawa has lost six of its past eight (2-4-2). Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' nike NFL jerseys
women jerseys
youth jerseys
MLB jerseys
NBA jerseys
NHL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
CUSTOM jerseys
NFL jerseys
SOCCER CLUB jerseys
cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys
nfl jerseys cheap

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/08/2016 09:30:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: