Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 11/12/2016 01:16:36
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
www.cheapjerseyswholesaleauthentic.us.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 11/08/2016 08:06:47    Sujet du message: www.cheapjerseyswholesaleauthentic.us.com Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Bermane Stiverne completed his long journey to a heavyweight title with one more punishing victory. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko. Stiverne (24-1-1, 21 KOs), who was born in Haiti but grew up in Montreal, dropped Arreola twice in the sixth, and he was punishing Arreola again when referee Jack Reiss stopped the fight with 58 seconds left in the round. The Klitschko brothers had held every major heavyweight title for the past six years. Vitalis retirement into Ukrainian politics in December opened the WBC belt for the 35-year-old Stiverne, a late bloomer who hasnt lost in 13 consecutive fights. After beating Arreola by decision last year, Stiverne hadnt fought in nearly 13 months while waiting for Klitschkos decision to retire. The wait was worth it. "I studied and studied," Stiverne said. "I watched my opponent. I knew I could knock him out. ... I was patient. The plan was to let him get comfortable, and he soon as he gets real comfortable, then crack him. And thats what I did." Stiverne dropped Arreola (36-4) for the first time with a sweeping right hand to Arreolas left temple, sending Arreola wobbling and crashing to the canvas. Arreola rose and kept fighting, but Stiverne put him headfirst into the ropes moments later with another combination. After Reiss stopped the fight, Stiverne wept with the WBCs green belt around his shoulder while promoter Don King celebrated at the Galen Center on USCs downtown campus. "I knew it was a wrap," Stiverne said. "The way I trained, I knew I could knock him out because Ive got the power." Stiverne won a lop-sided decision over Arreola last April, breaking Arreolas nose in the third round. Arreola, who acknowledged training poorly for that fight, felt he lost the rematch when he got hit by the same punch that finished the first fight. "He has a tremendous right hand, thats exactly what it was," Arreola said. "I felt like I was winning the fight. He just got me with the same right hand. Couldnt get away from it, and after that, its all she wrote." The well-travelled Stiverne, who fought for Canada as an amateur boxer and trained in Florida earlier in his pro career, worked out of Floyd Mayweathers gym in Las Vegas for this bout. He is the first heavyweight champion of Haitian descent and the first champ not named Klitschko since Samuel Peter, who was stopped by Vitali Klitschko in 2008. Wladimir Klitschko, who holds the other three major heavyweight titles, is eager to claim all four belts by fighting the winner. But before that lucrative bout, Stiverne must fight unbeaten Deontay Wilder, the U.S. Olympic bronze medallist and the WBCs mandatory challenger. "With all due respect, I dont give a damn about Wilder or Klitschko right now," Stiverne said. "Right now, its about what I won." Arreola has lost both of his shots at the WBC heavyweight title, getting pounded by Vitali Klitschko in 2009 just up the street at Staples Center. The Los Angeles-area native was attempting to become the first heavyweight champion of Mexican descent. "I could have got back up plenty of times," Arreola said. "Was the fight stopped a little early? I believe so. But then again, the referee is there to protect me from myself. But I felt like I was winning the fight." Both fighters took advantage of the small 17-by-17-foot ring at the Galen Center, which was hosting its first boxing card. Stiverne landed the biggest shots in the opening round, but Arreola dominated the second and third rounds with a withering series of combinations, trapping Stiverne against the ropes. Stiverne laughed off the punishment and allowed Arreola to keep moving forward, content to counterpunch. "I wasnt hurt," Stiverne said. "He actually punched me, my mouth was open, and he busted my lip. I was trying to find out if there was food or something in my teeth, but it was my lip. He didnt hurt me in the head." Stiverne hasnt lost since July 2007, when he was stopped by Demetrice King. He fought to a majority draw with Charles Davis in 2009, but has stopped five of his last seven opponents. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Still, after the starts theyve had the last couple of seasons, they cant help but feel good about it. Brian Bogusevic drove in the go-ahead run after Jose Altuve scored on Jordan Pachecos throwing error to tie it in the eighth inning and the Astros beat the Colorado Rockies 3-2 Sunday to win their opening series. Cheap NFL Jerseys .The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity on Tuesday because the roster move has not been announced. http://www.cheapjerseysthrowback.com/ .com) - In a game between teams at the bottom of their respective conferences that could be key determining draft lottery odds, the Edmonton Oilers prevailed over the Buffalo Sabres, 3-2, on Thursday.ST. LOUIS - St. Louis running back Zac Stacy should be as busy as usual Monday night against the San Francisco 49ers.Stacys status was in question after the second-year player left the Rams game last week at Philadelphia because of a calf strain. After missing practice early in the week, he was back in full swing Friday and Saturday.I had a good week of prep this week, got back running around earlier this week, Stacy said. It feels good, ready to go.Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Stacy responded well as a full participant in practices Friday and Saturday.Usually, if theres any doubt in our minds, well list him as limited and questionable, but he will be listed as full practice, probable, Fisher said.After running for 973 yards last season, Stacy has struggled to gain traction through the first four games. Stacy has rushed for 223 yards on 53 carries and has scored only one touchdown.The Rams are 19th in rushing a€” and it wont get any easier against a San Francisco defence ranked fifth against the run.Just watching them on film they run to the ball pretty good, Stacy said. Its just one of those games youll get two yards here, you may lose a couple here and then you might pop one for 10. Its all about a grind, keeping the running game moving. It comes down to execution.Benny Cunningham provided a spark to the St. Louis running game after taking over for Stacy against the Eagles. Cunningham rushed for 47 yards, averaging 6.2 yards a carry, and scored a touchdown in the Rams 34-28 loss.Even with Stacy healthy,, Cunningham should still see some touches against the 49ers. Cheap Jersyes. He hopes they can build off the momentum at the end of the Philadelphia game.Austin Davis had an excellent game, the offensive line started to open it up in the end, Cunningham said. If they come out and play the way they did, theres no doubt that well have success in the backfield.A strong running game could be essential to take the heat off of Davis, who will be making his second start since being officially named the starting quarterback over Shaun Hill.Rams offensive lineman Rodger Saffold said San Francisco presents a challenge.Were going to have to focus on making sure were efficient in our schemes and making sure were going to right guys, Saffold said. After that, were going to have to make sure on our one-on-ones that we set firm and dont give up a lot of penetration so (Davis) can see where to throw the ball.As far as the running game goes, basically it just means being efficient, having a good balance between rushing attempts and completions with our wide receivers. If we have a good balanced game, I think we can put ourselves in a good position to win.NOTES: Stacy (calf) was a full participant and is probable, as was Eugene Sims (groin) and Kenny Britt (knee). Barrett Jones (back) and Jo-Lonn Dunbar (groin) were limited and are questionable. Alex Carrington (knee) and Chase Reynolds (hip) did not practice and are questionable. Trumaine Johnson (knee) and Brandon McGee (foot) did not practice and are out. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 11/08/2016 08:06:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: