Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 10/12/2016 11:45:56
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
www.thebearsshoponline.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fangxu0220
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 09/08/2016 08:18:00    Sujet du message: www.thebearsshoponline.com Répondre en citant

THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational. Wholesale Jerseys Store . Langer matched Bryant at 6-under 66 at The Woodlands Country Club. Langer won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. The 56-year-old German player won the season-opening event in Hawaii for his 19th Champions Tour title and has 20 straight under-par rounds. The birdie streak tied Dan Forsmans 2009 tournament record. "You want to keep going," Langer said. "I was sad the day was over. I wouldve liked to try a few more holes to make a few more birdies." Bryant won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open last year for his lone victory on the 50-and-over tour. He rebounded from a bogey on the par-5 13th with three straight birdies. "I felt like it was a real anomaly, but then to hit a really good iron shot and salvage the bogey was pretty big," he said. "That kept my spirits up." Defending champion Esteban Toledo was a stroke back. Last year, he became the first Mexican winner in Champions Tour history, beating Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff. "I just have to get used to the position where Im at," Toledo said. "Im not scared. Ive played on the tour against Tiger in front of 50,000 people. Maybe more than that. Im not afraid to lose. I might lose but Im not afraid." Toledo, who moved to The Woodlands after last years tournament, said he is still in a whirlwind from that win. "To be honest with you, I cant believe I see my pictures on those little badges," he said. "Its funny to me. Ive never seen anything like that. It kind of got me going." Woodlands resident Jeff Maggert, Fred Funk and Joe Daley shot 68. Maggert won in Mississippi in March in his first start on the 50-and-over tour. Funk won the 2012 event and the 1992 Houston Open on the course. Fred Couples, the 2010 winner and a former University of Houston player, had a 69. He won in March in Newport Beach, Calif. Cheap Jerseys Store . -- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston says Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher was on the money when he said that the Heisman winner might play two more years of college football. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . They were watching tape during the 2008 Grey Cup when Barker, himself a former coach, was then Calgarys senior vice-president of football operations and player-personnel director. Barker turned to the young assistant and made what Chamblin thought at the time was a terribly bold prediction. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticusa.com/ . The Baltimore Orioles slugger wasnt really savoring the moment. He was cramping so bad that he almost didnt even take that final at-bat in the eighth inning.RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Rice tweeted on Friday afternoon saying the No. 12 would "remain on the left side of my chest no matter what! Grateful for the opportunity to share so many special moments w yall." The tweet seemed to be in response to an ESPN report that Seattle intended to release Rice. The team said no rosster move has been made and the NFL transactions report showed no roster move Friday. Cheap Jerseys Authentic. Releasing Rice would not be surprising. He is scheduled to make $8.5 million in 2014 and Seattle could use the cap savings in its attempts to re-sign Michael Bennett and extend Earl Thomas. Rice has been with Seattle since 2011. He has caught 97 passes and had 12 touchdowns in his three seasons with the Seahawks. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/08/2016 08:18:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: