Accueil forums   Liste des membres   Recherche   Profil   Connexion   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   S'enregistrer
Connecté en tant que Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 06/12/2016 11:12:56
Afficher les nouveaux messages depuis la dernière visite
Marquer toutes les discussions comme lues
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
tus in question, Tarasenko could take

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yuguhun
Membre
<b><font color=blue>Mem</font>bre</b>

MessagePosté le: 08/08/2016 07:37:28    Sujet du message: tus in question, Tarasenko could take Répondre en citant

Its always nice to set record at home. cheap jerseys . However, re-writing the Winnipeg Goldeyes record book on your archrivals field is a satisfying alternative. Ace Walker became the Goldeyes (14-6) new all-time strikeout leader in the fifth inning, as the Goldeyes beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks (9-12) 5-2 Friday night at Newman Outdoor Field before 3,443 fans. Walker finished the game with two strikeouts and now has 315 for his career, which is two more than Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. “I thought a good way to do it with the down and away fastball,” Walker said. “Thats what I do, I guess, pound that down and away corner. I am not going to lie. When it happened, I thought about it, but I had to get back on there and keep on going.” In his third consecutive win of the season, Walker pitched 8.1 innings, allowing just four hits and one run. He was two outs away from a complete-game shutout, but gave up a solo home run to Ryan Delgado and a single to Marcos Rodriguez before getting relieved for closer Nick Carr, who finished the game. “I was so mad because I got a little tired, so I tried to throw harder instead of smarter,” Walker said. The Goldeyes got on the RedHawks early with two runs in the first inning. After Price Kendall reached on an error, he scored on a single from Jon Weber and then Chris Roberson was cashed in on a ground ball from Yurendell de Caster. Winnipeg extended the lead to 5-0 with three more runs in the sixth inning. Luis Alen touched home plate thanks to a Josh Mazzola double, Mazzola scored on a Ridge Carpenter fielders choice and Carpenter came around the score on errant pick-off attempt by RedHawks pitcher Dan Morari and a wild pitch from Morari. Fargo scored twice in the bottom of the ninth inning and had the winning run at the dish, but Aaron Eggleston flied out to centre field to end the game. Jon Weber and Kyle Day each had three hits for Winnipeg at the plate. Walker is now 4-0 in his last six starts against the North Division rival RedHawks. “Anytime you get a chance to beat Fargo, thats right there with beating St. Paul,” Walker said. The Goldeyes and RedHawks play the middle game of the three-game set tomorrow night in Fargo. Winnipeg will send Chris Salamida (0-0, 4.09) to the bump, while Fargo counters with another southpaw in Jake Laber (0-2. 4.99). Coverage on TSN 1290 with Paul Edmonds begins with Around the Association at 4:30 p.m. Game time is 6:00 p.m. cheap jerseys From China . -- Police say they responded to an argument at 49ers lineman Ray McDonalds home in San Jose three months before his arrest there on suspicion of domestic violence. wholesale jerseys . -- Los Angeles Dodgers catcher A.CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks felt the repercussions of Brent Seabrooks hit on David Backes again on Sunday. How it affects the rest of their playoff series against the St. Louis Blues remains to be seen. Seabrook was suspended for three games by the NHL on his 29th birthday for his elbow to Backes head late in the third period of St. Louis 4-3 overtime win in Game 2. Now Chicago has to dig out of a 2-0 hole without one of its best defencemen in a rocky start to its Stanley Cup title defence. "You need his size, you need his presence and experience and his leadership," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said before Seabrooks suspension was announced. "Hes got the big shot on the point and hes on our power play as well. He kills penalties, so he plays all important minutes." Seabrook received a five-minute major and game misconduct penalty after he wiped out Backes at 15:09 of the third, and the Blues used the resulting power play to score the tying goal with 6.4 seconds left in regulation on Vladimir Tarasenkos long wrist shot. Backes had to be helped off the ice and did not return. The captains status for Monday nights Game 3 is up in the air. "All I know is hes upright, and thats about it right now," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said Sunday. "We dont have any further information and probably wont have until late tomorrow." Backes and Seabrook were not made available to the media on the day off, but much of the talk centred on the hit anyway. The TV broadcast picked up someone taunting Backes in the aftermath of the big blow, but it was unclear if it was coming from the ice or the crowd in the corner where the play occurred. "I saw them talking to him. It makes it a little more gutless," Blues forward Ryan Reaves said. "I dont think theres any need for that. He doesnt even know where he really is. I think if they want to start getting into that battle, we can play the same way. Well see where it takes us." Quenneville said he did not see or hear any players taunting Backes after he went down. In addition to the hit by Seabrook, Hitchcock also was upset by Bryan Bickells knee-on-knee collision with Blues centre Vladimir Sobotka in the third. He said the Blackhawks forward was involved in a similar play with defenceman Alex Pietrangelo in the first. "That part bothers me more than the hit on David, a hit that went array," Hitchcock said. "The hit on Sobotka was a continuation of what happened to Petro in the first period." Here are five things to watch in Game 3 of thiis increasingly testy series: HOME SWEET HOME: The Blackhawks went 11-2 at home in the playoffs last year, outscoring the Wild, Red Wings, Kings and Bruins by a combined score of 41-23. wholesale nfl jerseys. They went 27-7-7 at the United Center this season, including a 2-0-1 mark against the Blues. "You just feed off of it," Quenneville said. "Itll be exciting to get back here, get some of the positive vibes off it and look to turn this thing around." VLADIMIR THE GREAT: Tarasenko missed the last 15 games of the regular season with a broken right thumb. But the 22-year-old Russian forward caused all sorts of headaches for the Blackhawks in the first two games of the series. The speedy Tarasenko had a first-period goal in the playoff opener, and then had the tying power-play score in Saturdays victory. With Seabrook out for the next three games and Backes status in question, Tarasenko could take on a more prominent role for the rest of the series. SO MANY PENALTIES: The Blues and Blackhawks combined for 17 penalties and 61 penalty minutes in Game 2. The defending Stanley Cup champions were responsible for 11 of those penalties and 41 penalty minutes, both season highs. It looked as if the Blackhawks wanted to match the physicality of the Blues, and it took them out of their puck possession game at times. "I think a little bit we might have played into their hands, but weve got to get back to our hockey, because when were playing that way we do a good job and thats how we win," Chicago forward Brandon Saad said. BEEN HERE BEFORE: St. Louis began last years playoffs with a pair of 2-1 victories over Los Angeles at home, including an overtime win in the opener. The Blues then lost the next four games against the Kings. "We played the best game all year Game 3 in Los Angeles and lost," Hitchcock said. "This is going to be a very long series and were going to have to be better than weve been if we expect to win a game in Chicago." ABOUT THOSE GOALTENDERS: Blues goalie Ryan Miller has been solid since Chicagos three-goal first period in Game 1. He had 25 saves in Saturdays win, and all three of the Blackhawks goals came with traffic in front of the net. Corey Crawford made 48 saves for Chicago in the triple-overtime opener, but he was disappointed with his 27-save performance in Game 2. "He said he needs to be better, and he needs to be better," Quenneville said. ___ AP Sports Writer R.B. Fallstrom in St. Louis contributed to this report. ___ Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' cheap jerseys uk
nfl jerseys cheap
Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched
cheap NFL jerseys

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/08/2016 07:37:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'ENTRAIDE POUR LES ETUDIANTS EN FAC DE DROIT Index du Forum -> FAC DE DROIT -> tableau d'affichage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: